Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

2021 Mill Ruins Fursuit Romp

Home Forums Events 2021 Mill Ruins Fursuit Romp

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    I may or may not be able to attend.. my Goddaughters birthday is this day. So it’s still a possibility I can show up or not. So for now I’ve rsvp as a maybe. 🥲
    #58853 Quote
    I hope the birthday party goes well if you cannot make it.  🙂

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#58872 Quote
    – SMALL UPDATE –

Hey there!  As a small update, I have a couple of backup plans in place if the weather is still too warm next weekend.  More on that soon if I end up making changes.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#58876 Quote
    I’ll bring extra-long straws for fursuit drinking. Might stay overnight someplace. It’s a 4 hour drive.
    #59071 Quote

I’ll bring extra-long straws for fursuit drinking. Might stay overnight someplace. It’s a 4 hour drive.

Looking forward to seeing you there Vonder!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#59083 Quote
    – ROMP UPDATES –

Hey there, your Events fox here!  As an update, the romp will still be happening this Saturday.  The weather is still forecasted to be warm with some storms by the end of the week…I am hoping after the storms that will help bring down some or a good amount of humidity, but in any case, it is still going to be warm.  Below are some bullet points of important items for all to review that are attending.

– Please remember to stay hydrated !

– For those in fursuit that do not handle heat very well, I am going to strongly suggest that you do not suit or if you have a full suit then just wear fursuit as a partial instead as an alternative.  If you do, please be sure to find me or a nearby person not in suit.  I will have bottles of water in a backpack as we walk

– The duration of the will be around 2-3 miles as we start from the parking ramp and cross the stone arch bridge.  Once across the stone arch bridge, we take a small break, then walk back to the parking ramp

– ROUTE SCREENSHOT – RIGHT HERE

– For any personal belongings, please leave them in your vehicle.  I will also have my backpack to hold items while we walk too

As a reminder, below are items I will be purchasing prior to the romp that will be at my vehicle.  Rico will also be assisting with water as well which will be talked about more on site on Saturday.

– Bulk bottles of water

– Fun-sized snacks 

– Disposable face masks

Lastly, with it being a warm Saturday and warm weekend in general, I also understand that some may not want to attend which is fine.  I hope to see many of you there, it should be a fun day!  😀

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#59106 Quote
    I might be able to make it. It’s been a while since I last wore my suit, let alone outside. The only problem is that without a car, it’d be hard to carry my stuff from the buses to the meeting place. (I live near the blue line, but it’d be tiresome carrying the stuff.)
    #59107 Quote
    – QUICK FINAL UPDATES –

Good morning, below are some final updates…

PARKING RAMP PRICING – RIGHT HERE

– I am planning on being there between 11:30-12:00 to scope things out and setup water and other items around my vehicle

– I have plenty of snacks for before and after the romp from granola bars to fruit snacks

– I have 100+ bottles of water for the walk so we should be covered well for hydration

– 50-pack of face masks available for those that feel the need to wear a mask

Thank you and see you there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#59120 Quote
    I’m glad I made the trip. So glad too, that the weather cooperated and we did a shorter route. I think the park stop was perfect. I meant to slip you a few bucks to help pay for some of the stuff. HMU next time!
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.