Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's Fursuit Mini Golf THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's Fursuit Mini Golf THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

Hey there everyone!  The summer is not over yet and we are always looking for things to do outdoors.  Speaking of outdoors, come and join me for some mini golf at Putt’er There Miniature Golf next to Como Park Zoo & Conservatory.  Fursuits are allowed so you can be fuzzy while you golf.

Also planning on doing dinner afterwards…For suggestions I will throw out Famous Dave’s, Old Chicago, Kyoto Sushi & Hibachi, Outback Steakhouse, Granite City Food & Brewery, or any suggestions others have.  This will be decided once mini golf is over.  🙂

NOTICE:  The mini golf course has a big fence around it.  For anyone joining who is simply visiting, please stay outside the fence and watch.  For anyone doing photography, please pay for a round and golf while taking photos (what I did last time).  If doing photography and not golfing, please take photos outside the fence.  I am going to advise that no one does video as I do not think the venue would appreciate that since it’s next to Como Park and other visitors will be mingling.

PHOTOS FROM LAST MINI GOLF OUTING:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/bizfox/sets/72157654267948461

All of the details are below!

WHAT:  Drake’s Fursuit Mini Golf

WHERE:  Putt’er There Miniature Golf

WHEN:  Sunday, August 16, 2015

ADDRESS:  1300 Midway Pkwy, St. Paul, MN 55108

TIME FRAME:  3:00 – 5:00

LOCATION SCREENSHOT:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ahuqwyk9zp5vrx/Capture.JPG?dl=0

MEETING LOCATION:  Mini golf erea

MINI GOLF PRICING:  $6.00 per person – Any handlers can help people pay who are in suit

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:  http://putterthere.com/

FURSUIT CHANGING:  In or around your vehicles.  I would suggest wearing any Under Armour to the venue

WHO:  Y-y-y-y-you!

WHY:  Mini golf, fursuit mini golf, socializing, fun

RSVP?:  YES – Venue wants an accurate or close count

WHO IS COMING (T=TENTATIVE):  Drake, Norm, Redflare (T), Auron, Buckeye, Angus Cormac (T), Kehmet, Unico, Shadow, Renton Whitetail, Razluz, Austron, Nychthemeron, Partycat + 1, Makalu, Mixit, Kiguel, Crygus, Goldeneyeuro, Piroshki, Alex Lavendel (T), Mesci, Eskir, Lego Fox

Please post here with any question.

Hope to see many of you there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#32839 Quote
    Might suit but it depends on the weather. I’ll at least show up to hang out and grab dinner.
    #32860 Quote

Might suit but it depends on the weather. I’ll at least show up to hang out and grab dinner.

Sounds good, hope to see you there.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#32861 Quote
    I’ll be there for playing and taking photos.

In the summer events discussion thread, someone had mentioned that parking around Como is crazy (it definitely was last time I was there) and that carpooling would be a good idea. Is this something we could discuss for this event?

#32864 Quote

someone had mentioned that parking around Como is crazy (it definitely was last time I was there) and that carpooling would be a good idea. Is this something we could discuss for this event?

Sure thing, Kehmet!

What part of the metro do you reside?  Depending on who all comes out, perhaps someone can pick you up.  Metro Transit and other public transportation is available too.

I also made some updates to my initial post so check them out!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32865 Quote
    I will show up.
    #32866 Quote

Sure thing, Kehmet! What part of the metro do you reside? Depending on who all comes out, perhaps someone can pick you up.

I live in Roseville, just a block off Snelling Avenue, right across Snelling from HarMar mall. I can see the Famous Dave’s you mentioned from my window. Anyone coming from the north/northwest/northeast via 35W or 36 would pass pretty much right by me.

#32910 Quote
    I hope you can find a ride down!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32912 Quote
    YES!  i just live up the street from como  so i defiantly will be thare along with  my mate david
    #32913 Quote

YES! i just live up the street from como so i defiantly will be thare along with my mate david

Sounds good, see you both there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32932 Quote
    I’m going to try my hand at mini golf so count me in.

Drake, and you need to add this event to the  MN Furs calendar.

Kehmet, I will be driving past on Hwy 36 so it would easy to pick you up on way.

#32934 Quote

Kehmet, I will be driving past on Hwy 36 so it would easy to pick you up on way.

Cool! Do you have a skype or steam or something you could add me on to discuss? Add me on either one (adam487) or if not send a pm here or a note on FA

#32937 Quote

Drake, and you need to add this event to the MN Furs calendar

Unfortunately this will not be in the MNFurs calendar.  This is just one of my own events and not MNFurs-hosted so therefore it’s not in the calendar.  I do this with most of my events and then I cross-advertise everywhere to keep everyone in the loop.  🙂

Cool!

Kehmet, I am glad that you are getting a ride to come out and have fun!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32995 Quote
    – WEATHER UPDATE –

I have been watching the forecast all week and it keeps looking it’s going to be bad weather on Sunday.  I will keep watching it as the rest of this week and the weekend comes up.

The event is still a go, but if something changes, I will keep everyone updated!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32996 Quote
    Hope the event isn’t cancelled- the event that I had a conflict with this weekend and made it impossible to attend got cancelled, and I’m looking fwd to this.  It’d be sad if this got cancelled as well, but if the event is still green-lit, I’ll be schlepping my camera and playing.

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.