Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's Fursuit Mini Golf THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's Fursuit Mini Golf THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Hope the event isn’t cancelled- the event that I had a conflict with this weekend and made it impossible to attend got cancelled, and I’m looking fwd to this. It’d be sad if this got cancelled as well, but if the event is still green-lit, I’ll be schlepping my camera and playing.

I will be deciding on this either Saturday night or Sunday morning.  Keep a look out!

Also, for the three people who are in the MAYBE category in the RSVP list, are you three able to confirm if you are coming for sure?

Thanks!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#33008 Quote
    This sounds like a grate time, toss a legofox into the mix
    #33009 Quote
    I’m about 90% sure I’ll be able to make it.  It depends on my vehicle situation in the end, but I hope to come.
    #33011 Quote

This sounds like a grate time, toss a legofox into the mix

Cool, see you there!

I’m about 90% sure I’ll be able to make it. It depends on my vehicle situation in the end, but I hope to come.

Sounds good Angus, hope you can make it for sure!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#33016 Quote
    Wish I could attend this! ^-^ Saving Till’ The Con though ~
    #33020 Quote

Wish I could attend this! ^-^ Saving Till’ The Con though ~

I am sure a lot of other people are too.  See you at FM and maybe next time as this is not the last time I will host fursuit mini golf.

Hint hint – doing another round of fursuit bowling too, but that’s a topic for after the con.  😉

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#33040 Quote
    Drake, I am going to miss this one, I am having no luck sleeping again. You guys have fun
    #33042 Quote
    – QUESTION –

Question for everyone.  Between the 2-3 different sites I go to for weather, some are saying thunderstorms possible at 3:00 and the others say close to 5:00.

Does everyone still want to golf and see how it goes?

Feel free to share your thoughts.  Otherwise, mini golf is still on for this afternoon!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#33043 Quote
    I say we go for it and see what happens! :3
    #33044 Quote

I say we go for it and see what happens! :3

Sounds good, see you there buddy!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#33046 Quote
    Same here!
    #33049 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

To everyone that attended, thank you for coming out to make this a fun time.  There was a very nice turnout and it was awesome to see everyone having a good time.  We also did not get rained on which was awesome so yay for dodging the bad weather.

For anyone else taking photography and/or video while golfing, thank you for doing this.  It will be fun to see what everyone else took.  My photos will be up sometime this week as well!

Dinner was fun too as we nommed at Old Chicago on Snelling Ave.  This is where it started to rain pretty hard at times, but we were safe inside.  🙂

I hope that everyone drove home safely and stayed relatively dry.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#33063 Quote
    – THE PHOTOS –

Hey there!  I have finished post-processing my photos so here they are – https://www.flickr.com/photos/bizfox/albums/72157656993818050

Feel free to re-post wherever, just make sure to give me credit for the photo.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#33071 Quote
    Thanks for creating and organizing the event, Drake, I had a great time.  Great pictures as well!  Luck was on our side with the weather this time…

And here are my photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/goldeneyeuro/albums/72157656999889520

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Euro.

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#33130 Quote
    No problem, I am glad that you had a great time!

Nice job on the photos too…I really like all of the ones with single suiters.  I faved a lot of them on Flickr.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.