Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's June Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's June Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  Back in April I wanted to have a fursuit romp, but it got rained out…So now let’s try this again.  I will be hosting this at Lebanon Hills at the Jensen Lake entrance.  This is a nice nature-like park with trails that go around the lake.  There is also a big pavilion, restrooms, picnic area, & a big playground.

For dinner after the romp, I have a question that I would like some input on –> How do people attending feel about bringing a cold lunch with them and then all eat together at the pavilion?  This could be a lot of fun and it will still allow the option to continue to fursuit and play around.

All of the details are below!

WHAT:  June Fursuit Romp

WHERE:  Lebanon Hills Park – Jensen Lake Trailhead Entrance

ADDRESS:  1398 Carriage Hills Dr, Eagan, MN 55123 (Off Pilot Knob Rd)

WHEN:  Saturday, June 18, 2016

TIME FRAME:  12:00p – 3:00

LOCATION SCREENSHOT:  RIGHT HERE

PARKING SCREENSHOT:  RIGHT HERE

PARK INFORMATION WEBSITE:  RIGHT HERE

FURSUIT CHANGING:  Park restrooms or by your vehicle

DINNER VENUE:  Question above about this

WHO:  You, you, you, you, you, you…*Out of breath*

WHY:  Fursuiting, socializing, photo opportunities, laughter, much fun, etc…

RSVP?:  Not necessary, but click that button anyways so others see that you are going 🙂

RSVP LIST (T = TENTATIVE):  Drake, Soupy, Ski Sharp (T), Kehmet, Novacane (T), Nauta, Redflare, Tracer, Styrax (T), Oanta, Pepperjack (+2-3), Melatonin (T), Crescent, Euro, Lego Fox, Henrik Tiger (T), Raevos, Lonewolf (T), Yarrick (T), Jack, Deus Umbra, Jasmine Olson (+1), Mesci, Moose, Lunos, Mephit Mark (T), Makalu, Augie Doodle, Kitten (T), Vulan (T) + MANY MORE

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Thread details !
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Date Change !
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#41557 Quote
    I haven’t seen the new schedule yet, but it’s before D&D and a day I normally have off so if I’m off I’ll be there!

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#41558 Quote

I haven’t seen the new schedule yet, but it’s before D&D and a day I normally have off so if I’m off I’ll be there!

Cool, hopefully your schedule does not come up and surprise you again…I think that happened with the sushi gathering.

Again, I do hope to see you there!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#41559 Quote
    As far as the Sushi goes, I have not heard back from Dan (district manager) so I am assuming there is no issue with my absence.  Calvin (manager) agrees with me on that.  That’s why I didn’t cancel my RSVP.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#41560 Quote
    Good to hear and I hope you can make it to the romp too!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41561 Quote
    Oh, almost missed your question.  Far as food goes, I’ll most likely just eat at D&D but I like the idea of brown bagging it.

- Mark Twain

#41562 Quote

I’ll most likely just eat at D&D but I like the idea of brown bagging it.

Thanks for your input, cold lunch-ing it could be fun 🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41563 Quote
    This sounds like fun!  I don’t have a fursuit yet but I would love to go to the romp with you guys.  I currently don’t have anything planned for that Sunday so it should be fine.
    #41564 Quote
    Just talked to the lead tech, he said I’m good to have the 19th off.  I’m there!

- Mark Twain

#41571 Quote

Just talked to the lead tech, he said I’m good to have the 19th off. I’m there!

Rock on!  *Tail air guitar*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41573 Quote

This sounds like fun! I don’t have a fursuit yet but I would love to go to the romp with you guys. I currently don’t have anything planned for that Sunday so it should be fine.

Sounds good and fursuits are not required so come on out and have some fun!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41576 Quote
    I will be there!
    #41578 Quote
    I can’t wait! I had a great time at the first fursuit romp I went to back in March! Hoping it won’t get rained out again.

Tentative for now.

Bringing a couple of people with if I go, maybe 2-3.

#41581 Quote
    I am glad that you had fun back in March and I hope you can make it to this one too…Romps are so much fun.  Thanks for letting me know of the extra 2-3 people possibly coming too.  Here is hoping that the weather plays nice as you mentioned.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41603 Quote
    I’ve heard so many good things about the local romps from other suiters. I’m looking forward to attending my first one!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.