Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's June Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's June Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    – FOOD UPDATE –

Hey there!  Traditionally after a romp we all go to a restaurant for something good to eat.  This Saturday is a meet night so I am going to let everyone decide what they want to do themselves after the romp.  I know that some people are bringing a cold lunch and I plan on doing the same.  For those that want to go to a restaurant around the Rosemount/Apple Valley/Lakeville area I can help that group of people find a place and direct from there (or I might delegate someone else).  Lastly, people can make their way up to the meet for food, coffee, etc…  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#42012 Quote
    – WEATHER UPDATE –

Hey there, it’s time for a weather update!  Tomorrow it’s going to be warm with humidity being up a bit.  For those in fursuit, please remember to keep hydrated and if you need to stop for a break, please let me know.  For those handling, please assist in keeping an eye on those suiting for any indications on needing to stop.

I will have water bottles with me as we walk the trails!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#42027 Quote
    I will be going in my partial for this reason 🙂 Thank you for the update!
    #42029 Quote

I will be going in my partial for this reason 🙂 Thank you for the update!

You are very welcome!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#42035 Quote
    – ANOTHER FOOD UPDATE –

Hey there, have another update!  After the romp I will be heading to the meet as the Community Forum is before.  For those wanting to find a restaurant around the local area I will help coordinate.  For those going to the meet afterwards I will see you there!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#42282 Quote
    – HEY! –

Today is the day, time to romp around and have fun.  As a reminder it’s going to be warm so signal myself or a handler if you need water or anything else.  See everyone there at noon, however, I will be there a tad early to scope some things out.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#42307 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there!  I want to give a big thanks to all who came out yesterday afternoon for the romp.  It was a very warm day, but we all made it through in the end.  I hope everyone made it back home safely!  🙂

The photos I took will start to slowly trickle into my Flickr soon!

See you next time!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#42338 Quote
    – THE PHOTOS THE PHOTOS –

Photos I took from the romp are slowly trickling into my Flickr.  The link to the gallery is below and feel free to repost elsewhere and give proper credit!  🙂

RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#42423 Quote
    #42427 Quote
    And here are my photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/goldeneyeuro/albums/72157670031626236

As always, feel free to share/repost, etc, just please credit me, my Flickr/FA, etc.  PM for originals.  Thanks and enjoy!

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#42428 Quote
    Kehmet/Euro – Looked at your photos yesterday and they look great.  Thank you both once again for the active photography!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.