Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's June Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's June Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author

I’ve heard so many good things about the local romps from other suiters. I’m looking forward to attending my first one!

Yes and I am glad that you can make it out this time.  You will have a good time and I forget, do you have a fursuit?  If so, I do not believe I’ve seen it before.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#41637 Quote
    I wore a partial during the picnic, but I wasn’t out very long due to a busy schedule. I’m working on completing the full suit by FM 2016.
    #41639 Quote

I wore a partial during the picnic, but I wasn’t out very long due to a busy schedule. I’m working on completing the full suit by FM 2016.

Ah I see and I look forward to seeing the rest by FM!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#41717 Quote
    That’s Father’s Day, right? My dad might get salty if I ditched him for furries, maybe next time ;D
    #41721 Quote

That’s Father’s Day, right? My dad might get salty if I ditched him for furries, maybe next time ;D

Uhhh yeah it is…put me as tentative then.

#41722 Quote
    You know, I totally forgot about that day being Father’s Day…Would it help if I changed the romp to Saturday the 18th?

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41724 Quote
    – DATE CHANGE –

Hey there!  I have decided to change the romp to Saturday the 18th versus keeping it on the 19th.  This is out of respect for Father’s Day and keeping that open for everyone.  I hope that this change does not interfere and hope to see everyone there!  🙂

All event details on page 1 are the same as I just updated the date.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41725 Quote
    June 18th is a biweekly furmeet. Suggest you shift the time to 12-3 or at latest 1-4

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#41726 Quote
    Awesome! Looks doable.

Now I’m gonna be a total stick in the mud– I know last time there were a lot of people climbing on the ruins (I think they were the ruins, the big metal structures) and although it made for some great pictures, the giant signs that said ‘Please do not climb on the ruins’ kind of said to me that we probably shouldn’t climb on the ruins, lol. It seems a little disrespectful but also potentially super dangerous and potentially damaging. 

Thoughts?

#41727 Quote
    Oops, I guess we’re at a different park this time, I can’t read my bad.

But I guess it was still a point I wanted to bring up haha. I guess now its off topic here though.

#41729 Quote
    Soupy – Yeah, you are thinking of Mill Ruins and I know of a way to make sure that does not happen next time we have a romp there…Thanks for bringing that up though.  The park for this romp (Lebanon Hills) is very much a nature park with path walking.

– TIME FRAME UPDATE –

Event time frame changed to 12:00p – 3:00

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41730 Quote
    Count me in for 18th
    #41733 Quote

Count me in for 18th

Sweet!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41734 Quote
    My mistake, I thought this was Sunday. Saturday is a day I NEVER have off. Sorry

*Edit* Ah I now the date was changed. Well hopefully next time.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Shoku.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#41735 Quote

My mistake, I thought this was Sunday. Saturday is a day I NEVER have off. Sorry.

It was originally on Sunday, but I was reminded that the 19th is Father’s Day so I changed it to respect that holiday.  I plan to do another romp next month or in August and will have it on a Sunday.

I am sorry that you cannot make it now!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.