Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's March Fursuit Romp –

Home Forums Events – Drake's March Fursuit Romp –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE! –

Hey there!  Drake here and it’s time for another fun-filled fursuit romp.  Spring is slowly on its way and it’s not as cold outside anymore…Let’s get outside and enjoy some nature.  This time we are trying out a new park in the Lakeville area.  For all of our community members around the metro, plan your trips accordingly and carpool if you need to.

NOTICE:  This is a new park and I have not had a chance to visit it yet to see what our walk will be.  Information updated on this soon!

Details below!

WHAT:  Drake’s March Fursuit Romp

WHERE:  Ritter Farm Park

ADDRESS:  19300 Ritter Pkwy Trail, Lakeville, MN 55044

WHEN:  Sunday March 5, 2017

TIME FRAME:  2:00p – 4:00

MEETING SPOT SCREENSHOT 1:  RIGHT HERE

MEETING SPOT SCREENSHOT 2:  RIGHT HERE

PARK INFORMATION:  RIGHT HERE

FURSUIT CHANGING:  In or around your vehicle

DINNER VENUE:  Buffalo Wild Wings – 18425 Orchard Trail, Lakeville, MN 55044

WHO: You, you, you, & you!

WHY:  Fursuiting, socializing, photo opportunities, laughter, much fun, etc…

RSVP?:  Not necessary, but hit that button anyways so others see that you are going

RSVP LIST (T = TENTATIVE):  Drake, Norm (T), Drake (T), John Kargacin (T), Razluz, Pi, Kehmet, Juniper, BlueFire, Fedora Eagle, Steph Mesheim (T), Ramulus, Snow (T), Tracer, Ski Sharp (T), Renton Whitetail (T), Kenzo, Moose, Tsudo, Kiguel (T), Makalu, Blasco (T)

Please let me know if there are any questions/concerns!  😀

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Kurst Hyperyote.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#47190 Quote
    Gonna be a busy weekend in the community. That’s Fur sure 😛

I’ll have to see about a ride. But I should be able to go

#47191 Quote

Gonna be a busy weekend in the community. That’s Fur sure I’ll have to see about a ride. But I should be able to go

Indeed it will be and I hope you can make it out Drake 🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#47192 Quote
    This is really nice and quite park drive by it everyday going to work. I will try and join but since I’m really new to these kinds of thing what should I expect from one of these fursuit romps?
    #47193 Quote

what should I expect from one of these fursuit romps?

The fursuit romps consist of walking around either on a set path or just wandering around.  With this is people in suit and out of suit.  People in suit are running around being fuzzy and and silly and some of the non-suiters are taking photos (like myself usually).  Other non-suiters are acting as handlers too for one or multiple suiters providing water when needed.  It’s a fun time around for everyone who participates.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47198 Quote
    Already doing 2 MNFurs events the previous day, so going to have to pass.  I’ll try to make a future one!

Augie Doodle

Furry Migration Con Ops Staff (Wandering Host) - Fursuiter - MNFurs Volunteer

#47201 Quote

Already doing 2 MNFurs events the previous day, so going to have to pass. I’ll try to make a future one!

No worries, thanks Augie!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47272 Quote
    This would be kind of a stretch, as I’d be arriving home from a wedding I’m going to that weekend. There’s no major guarantee I’ll be there for this romp, but I hope to make it work.
    #47275 Quote

There’s no major guarantee I’ll be there for this romp, but I hope to make it work.

Sounds good Renton as the wedding is a priority.  If you do make it -it will be fun to see you.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47280 Quote
    Sounds really fun! I might work until 2 in Roseville but I’m sure I can make it there afterwards.

Music makes the world go around!

#47281 Quote

Sounds really fun! I might work until 2 in Roseville but I’m sure I can make it there afterwards.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47283 Quote
    – UPDATE –

Hey there!  Sometime later tonight I will be making some updates to my initial post in this thread.  Updates will include screenshots of where we are meeting up as well as path information on where we will be walking at this park.  I have also decided on a venue to have dinner at afterwards and I will make a reservation based on how many people I see attending in my RSVP list.

Let me know if there are any other questions/concerns!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47293 Quote
    – MORE UPDATES –

I have updated my initial post with 2 meeting spot locations as well as a dinner venue update.  The meeting screenshots are the same, but one is of G. Maps in Earth view for a different visual.

Again, please let me know if there are any questions/concerns.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47344 Quote
    I’ll be there! It should be nice out hopefully! For parking, are we meeting by the dog park or the actual trails? The screenshots aren’t loading for me.  The trials are about a mile down the road past the dog park.
    #47347 Quote

I’ll be there! It should be nice out hopefully! For parking, are we meeting by the dog park or the actual trails?

Actual trails past the dog park on Ritter Trail Road.  When the screenshots load you will see.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.