Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's Sushi Gathering THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's Sushi Gathering THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

Dinner gatherings are always fun because it’s a time to eat good food and socialize with awesome friends.  I invite people to come out and join the fun for this little sushi dinner gathering.  Also, for those that are not a big fan of sushi or cannot eat it for other reasons, there are more options.  The menu also has other items such as soup, chicken variety, etc.

This is going to be held on a Friday evening and this also on a meet weekend.  With this being an open invite, I also need people to RSVP.  The reservation cap will be at 20.  In order to make this fair, for those attending, I need you to RSVP here by posting.  I am not accepting FA notes, Skype, iMessages, tweets, in person, etc.

The rest of the details are below and please let me know if any other questions arise !

WHAT:  Drake’s Sushi Gathering

WHEN:  July 18, 2014

WHERE:  Kyoto Sushi & Hibachi

ADDRESS:  2100 Snelling Ave N #80, Roseville, MN 55113

LOCATION SCREENSHOT:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0hjb0c9syqpaog/Screenshot.jpg

TIME FRAME:  7:00 – 9:00

MENU:  http://kyotomn.com/menu.html

PRICE:  $26 all you can eat

WHO:  You…Yes YOU

WHY:  Sushi, friends, socializing, laughing, etc =p

RSVP?:  YES FOR AN EXACT ATTENDANCE COUNT

RSVP COUNT:  18 out of 20

RSVP LIST:  Drake, Zaos, Sike, Ajax, Norm, Lonewolf, Tek, Chira, Nauta, Vulan, Auracle, Anthony, Ski#, Kiguel, Katie, Zen, Flip, Cyn

RSVP OUTSIDE LIST:  x

Once the RSVP cap is at capacity, do not worry…You can still come out and be part of the fun.  At that point, you will just need to get your own table.  =)

The RSVP count and list will be updated every time one comes in.  Please watch frequently.

On a side note, for those that plan to attend to just hang out (loiter), please be courteous to the venue and order something.

RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE.  SEE EVERYONE THERE!  =)

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Updating RSVP list
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: RSVP list updates again

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#24399 Quote
    Sign me up 😀
    #24400 Quote
    Im RSVPing as going =D

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#24401 Quote
    Sign me up! RSVPing.
    #24410 Quote
    Zaos/Sike/Ajax – Thank you three, I have you on the list !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#24411 Quote
    Oh, you know I’ll be there =p

I used

the whole page

for this!

#24412 Quote
    Count me in 🙂
    #24414 Quote
    count me in 🙂
    #24415 Quote
    Awesome, got you guys marked down.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24416 Quote
    Sushi with the bizniss fox? Heck yea! I’ll be there c=
    #24417 Quote
    Totally in.
    #24418 Quote
    Yap. (x2)
    #24420 Quote
    I will go.
    #24421 Quote
    Tentative. All based on Finances. May have to start cutting back a little by then :/ I’ll let you know if I have a solid lead on Employment or my UI clears by then…

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#24422 Quote
    I have everyone marked down on the the RSVP list.

Yarrick – Keep me updated so I know whether to keep you on or off

We are at 12 out of 20 RSVP’s so post soon if you want to go.  =)

Also as a reminder, once the reservation is capped, people can still come and get their own table.  =)

I added a new section in the initial post called RSVP Outside List.  This is a list for any RSVP’s I receive after the reservation limit is capped.  This way I will know who needs to get their own table(s).

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.