Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's Sushi Gathering THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's Sushi Gathering THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Thanks for the update on this, Yarrick !

For the people who are on my outside (overflow) list, I have moved one person in to take Yarrick’s spot…Person moved in to his place is Shadowquine.

There are still two tentative people in my main RSVP list.  If they open up, I will continue to bump people from my overflow list to the main list in order.

Please review my initial post on page 1 for more details !

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#24542 Quote
    Okie dokies, you can update me and Anthony as definite yeses.  😀
    #24544 Quote
    Sounds good, I will edit the list in my initial post.  =)

Below is the final RSVP list for the reserved table.  For Zen, Auron, & Warwelf, if you three can make it, please see about getting your own table…We can MAYBE fit you if we have leftover space.  =)

RSVP LIST:  Zaos, Sike, Ajax, Norm, Lonewolf, Tek, Zest, Chira, Ringer, Birk, Nauta, Shadowquine, Vulan, Auracle, Anthony, Ski#, Eratosthenes, Streaks, Shiroi, Kiguel

RSVP OUTSIDE LIST:   Zen (TENTATIVE), Auron (TENTATIVE), Warwelf (TENTATIVE)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#24591 Quote
    – UPDATE –

I received notifications from two attendees last night that they are now tentative.  I still have three tentative attendees in my outside list as well.

Please review my RSVP list in my initial post on page 1.

If these people can please let me know if they are for sure coming Wednesday or Thursday, that would be fantastic.  Text messages have been sent out to those people.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24602 Quote
    Regretfully, I have to drop out.  Have fun, everybody!
    #24606 Quote
    Gah, alright…Thank you for letting me know, Era!  =)

*Updates RSVP list and puts someone else in your spot*

I still have three that are tentative…Two of which are in the main list for the reservation.  Tomorrow evening or Thursday, I will start reaching out to get a confirmation so I can update Kyoto prior.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24612 Quote
    – UPDATE –

I had two more opt out and I am not back at 18 of 20 for the reservation.

At this point there is two open spots after reorganizing the RSVP list.

For those that are still thinking of coming out and want to, here is your chance.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24623 Quote
    – UPDATE –

I received a couple of RSVP’s very early this morning…At this point I was looking for an RSVP of any kind so this is cool.

The reservation is capped once again.  I will be calling Kyoto this afternoon or tomorrow to confirm a final count.

For a complete list on who is attending, please review my initial post on the first page.  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24632 Quote
    So apparently work decided to have me take the late shift that night. Sorry, I can’t go. Have fun though!
    #24636 Quote
    Work is more important, thanks for the update Streaks !

– FINAL REMINDERS –

It is Thursday and tomorrow evening is when the fun begins.  With this I have some final reminders listed below…

First off, everyone attending please show up about 15 minutes early…This was requested by Kyoto.  This way they can figure out sitting situation.  I also understand that not everyone can show up early…If this is the case, please try to show up by 7:00 at least.

Lastly, they are only able to keep us at our reserved table(s) ’till 9:00.  After this, we need to be paying our bills and clearing out to make room for another reservation and/or other customers looking for seating.

For a final review, please see all of the information on page in my initial post !

Thanks everybody and see you tomorrow evening!  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24638 Quote
    AARGH.

My car is having muffler problems again. I don’t think I will be able to make it. AAARGH. I wanted kyoto so much!

=(. Next time. I will make it next time.

Bluh,

-Zest

#24640 Quote
    Okay, thanks for the update Zest.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24650 Quote
    D’oh, that stinks, Zest!  Was looking forward to seeing you 🙂

Bad car, bad! 😛

#24651 Quote
    Bringing Katie!!!!
    #24653 Quote
    Was a lot of fun and very tasty drake, thanks for setting it up! Even found a sushi roll I like a lot!

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.