Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Fursuiting for Petco again?

Home Forums Events Fursuiting for Petco again?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    The “Tree of Hope” event went so well it has been asked if we would like to show up again and help with a different donation drive, this one being the “Spring a Pet” Donation drive for the same groups as the “Tree of Hope” drive we did back in December so it is TLC Canine and Whisker rescue.

#9666 Quote

@Unico said:
    The “Tree of Hope” event went so well it has been asked if we would like to show up again and help with a different donation drive, this one being the “Spring a Pet” Donation drive for the same groups as the “Tree of Hope” drive we did back in December so it is TLC Canine and Whisker rescue.

#9668 Quote
    Sounds good As long as we get enough people to make it happen.  🙂 And yes, it should be fun and not quite as cold as before too. 
    #9669 Quote
    As always, if I’m in town, I always look for an excuse to do some suiting. I know I have spring break but Ill likely be in washington. Dunno any other times Ill be in the town that month. We’ll see. best of luck to everyone tho.

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#9670 Quote
    I am only really going to attend these if there is an issue getting any handlers.  Yes, I really want to go to these, but others need their hours so I am being respectful.

If help is needed in the end, then yes, I am definitely attending.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#9671 Quote

@Sike said:
    As always, if I’m in town, I always look for an excuse to do some suiting. I know I have spring break but Ill likely be in washington. Dunno any other times Ill be in the town that month. We’ll see. best of luck to everyone tho.

#9672 Quote

@Drake M. said:
    I am only really going to attend these if there is an issue getting any handlers.  Yes, I really want to go to these, but others need their hours so I am being respectful.

If help is needed in the end, then yes, I am definitely attending.

~ Drake M.

you wouldn’t have to come as a handler, we probably could use a photographer too if you didn’t want to worry about getting volunteer hours, besides, Kels might still need a ride out if she is interested in coming for this event.  🙂 

#9673 Quote
    This presents an idea…Remember the last two Saturday’s of December when me and Yarrick helped with photography and video?  I can maybe inquire what his schedule looks like for March and I could take video clips and he can do photos.  My iPhone does take decent photos and video, but I would rather have a good high-quality camera.

Yes, Kels is interested in attending most or all…She did not specify yet with me on which days.

Let me know what you think of this notion.  Thanks Uni !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#9674 Quote
    ALL of them of course :D   If I have a ride, i’m there!  <3  Who would pass an opportunity to wear their suit..  especially since it'll be good weather! (hopefully) baha!
    #9675 Quote
    I would like to come and help as well if I can get a ride.  Kels I know your not a fan of my driveing but if you need one I willl drive us there I would just pree fur to drive that way with compony.
    #9677 Quote
    Ive got a new camera I’m itching to use… whether or not it counts for hours I really dont care. I’ll get together with you, Drake and Zepaw at some point before to discuss hours n such.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#9679 Quote

@Kelsier said:
    ALL of them of course :D   If I have a ride, i’m there!  <3  Who would pass an opportunity to wear their suit..  especially since it'll be good weather! (hopefully) baha!

Sounds good, I will start making people down likely tomorrow or thursday since I will have more free time, glad to have you come out again.  🙂 

#9680 Quote

@Yarrick said:
    Ive got a new camera I’m itching to use… whether or not it counts for hours I really dont care. I’ll get together with you, Drake and Zepaw at some point before to discuss hours n such.

Sounds good, you are most welcome to come out and shoot pics (And take video) of the silliness that goes on.  🙂 

#9681 Quote

@Drake M. said:
    This presents an idea…Remember the last two Saturday’s of December when me and Yarrick helped with photography and video?  I can maybe inquire what his schedule looks like for March and I could take video clips and he can do photos.  My iPhone does take decent photos and video, but I would rather have a good high-quality camera.

Yes, Kels is interested in attending most or all…She did not specify yet with me on which days.

Let me know what you think of this notion.  Thanks Uni !

~ Drake M.

Works for me, feel free to make it happen there Drake.  🙂 

#9682 Quote
    I will keep you updated on what has been decided. 

Thanks Uni !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.