Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Fursuiting for Petco again?

Home Forums Events Fursuiting for Petco again?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
  • Author

@Drake M. said:
    I will keep you updated on what has been decided. 

Thanks Uni !

~ Drake M.

Sounds good, looking forward to hearing the outcome.  🙂 

#9684 Quote
    I’ll plan on being there on the 2nd and the 23rd.
    #9685 Quote
    Put me down for the same dates that Norfox is going.  I’ll think about more too.
    #9687 Quote

@Norfox said:
    I’ll plan on being there on the 2nd and the 23rd.

Ok, will have you marked down for those days then.  🙂 

#9688 Quote

@Pepper said:
    Put me down for the same dates that Norfox is going.  I’ll think about more too.

Sounds good, keep me posted.  🙂 

#9694 Quote
    I think at this point consider me as attending…I plan to attend all, but I will have to miss the 9th due to a con meeting that I need to be at.  I will just help with photography so others can handle…Again, my phone takes decent pics and video so I will take as many as possible.  I will also have my charging cable with too.  I know the little boom box is on the table, so I will try and remember to bring a power strip with for my charging cable.

SIDE NOTE:  If anyone else has a camera who is attending, I can take pics with them as well.  I will also have sign-in sheets that members can fill out so I can get them over to the Volunteers lead for hours

TO KELS:  I will be your ride, but for the 9th, you will have to find someone else to take you

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#9699 Quote

@Drake M. said:
    I think at this point consider me as attending…I plan to attend all, but I will have to miss the 9th due to a con meeting that I need to be at.  I will just help with photography so others can handle…Again, my phone takes decent pics and video so I will take as many as possible.  I will also have my charging cable with too.  I know the little boom box is on the table, so I will try and remember to bring a power strip with for my charging cable.

SIDE NOTE:  If anyone else has a camera who is attending, I can take pics with them as well.  I will also have sign-in sheets that members can fill so I can get them over to the Volunteers lead

TO KELS:  I will be your ride, but for the 9th, you will have to find someone else to take you

~ Drake M.

Sounds good and so noted.

#9700 Quote
    on the 9th I shall get Sike to drive me then :3 :D
    #9701 Quote
    Ok then, well at least you have that all worked out then Kels.  🙂 
    #9705 Quote
    Drake- I should be able to swing a spare camera your way that can do video, if nothing else the same one you used last time or the little waterproof one.  In some respects the waterproof one does better video.  Either way… I’ll see about picking up a spare battery or two for it…

Or possibly you can use the micro 4/3.  I’ll have a spare with regardless :)

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#9707 Quote

@Kelsier said:
    on the 9th I shall get Sike to drive me then :3 :D

MOOOOOOCCCHHHHEEERRRRR Yeah prolly fine if I end up going =b

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#9709 Quote

@Yarrick
    said:
    Drake- I should be able to swing a spare camera your way that can do video, if nothing else the same one you used last time or the little waterproof one.  In some respects the waterproof one does better video.  Either way… I’ll see about picking up a spare battery or two for it…

Or possibly you can use the micro 4/3.  I’ll have a spare with regardless :)

Sounds good Yarrick.  One of your cameras that takes video will work great.  Then footage can be put together like last time if attendees request.  We can talk more about this at the meet (if going) or the party…Also, are you planning on coming out as well on some of these days?  Just curious because then we can balance out the photography tasks.  :)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#9710 Quote
    Sounds like things are moving along for plans for photos and video, that’s good to hear.  🙂 Looking forward to seeing how many other people may express interest in coming to this and having fun like last time or more fun than last time.  🙂 
    #9714 Quote

@Unico
    said:
    Sounds like things are moving along for plans for photos and video, that’s good to hear.  🙂 Looking forward to seeing how many other people may express interest in coming to this and having fun like last time or more fun than last time.  🙂 

Yeah, will be fun to have most or all of the fun crew from December and maybe some new suiters…

Thus far it looks like we have Kels for all days plus Pepper and NorFox for a couple.  Lego Fox expressed interest, but I will make sure he posts here so you know it’s for sure with him.  Hopefully Sike makes it out too, hehe.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#9718 Quote

@Drake M. said:

@Unico
    said:

Yeah, will be fun to have most or all of the fun crew from December and maybe some new suiters…

Thus far it looks like we have Kels for all days plus Pepper and NorFox for a couple.  Lego Fox expressed interest, but I will make sure he posts here so you know it’s for sure with him.  Hopefully Sike makes it out too, hehe.

~ Drake M.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.