Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Fursuiting for Petco again?

Home Forums Events Fursuiting for Petco again?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
  • Author

@Unico said:

@Piroshki said:
    So, Drake tells me I was expected at Petco yesterday. Sorry I wasn’t there, I interpreted your reply to my post to mean something more like, “I’ve got it under control at the moment, but I’ll let you know if I need you,” and I didn’t hear anything further, so I assumed someone else had volunteered to handle that day. xD

So just to get it all out there, did anyone else volunteer for handling and what days are they planning to be there?

You read things correctly and i didn’t expect you to come out for the event on the saturday as we have maybe 5 suiters for the remaining 3 weekends.  if you would like to come out to be a handler that would be up to you but as of how things look right now I think one handler will be good enough for things as Shadow has been a handler in addition to helping run the event and answering questions as it is her event for the most part.  Let me know what you decide.  🙂 for the 9th I have Yarrick being the handler/photographer.

Okay, that’s what I thought. :P Apparently more than one person thought I was going to be there last Saturday, so I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss your meaning.

I don’t want to bring it to that point when there are too many non-suiters there; I dunno if it’s as much of a concern here, but I heard that the suiter to non-suiter ratio was an issue at ZooBoo, and I seem to remember that coming up from a discussion I had with someone about these events. I’ll gladly help out if you need/want it, but if I’d be superfluous and pushing the limits on how many people are hanging around out of suit, I’m not gonna force you to accommodate me. I’m sure that if I end up not being needed this time around, this won’t be my last opportunity to volunteer/handle. :3c

#9935 Quote
    Oh I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities for volunteering yet.  🙂 I am not the only one doing events after all.  🙂 
    #9945 Quote
    Ok, keeping an eye on the weather here, will have to see if we still come out or not to do the suiting for Petco this Saturday or not, supposedly it is to rain and turn into snow, so will play it by ear at the moment, final decision will likely be delivered by tomorrow evening if things will be cancelled or not or if people are willing we could come out and run until things start to look bad.  If i decide to cancel things the post will be right here.
    #9959 Quote
    Ok, based upon what I am seeing for the weather I will be canceling the Petco Event for Saturday the 9th, but I would like to know how many people would be interested in attending instead on Sunday the 10th?  This is a viable option to perform and help raise money if those who were to come out on Saturday would still like to suit, the hours would be the exact same as on Saturday, at least Sunday doesn’t look like the weather will be bad to do suiting in.

#9961 Quote
    Thanks for the update Uni, I wont be able to make it Sunday, I’m going to search fora  missing dog from a rescue that day.

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#9962 Quote

@Sike said:
    Thanks for the update Uni, I wont be able to make it Sunday, I’m going to search fora  missing dog from a rescue that day.

Hope the search goes well for you and since you won’t be out that Means Kelsier won’t be out since you were her ride unless Drake is freed up to do it, thanks for letting me know at least, take care! 

#9964 Quote
    Evening Uni!

If this gets moved to Sunday that means I can FOR SURE attend.  I will continue to watch your thread for this update…As far as picking up Kels this would have to be discussed.  Saturday night I will be in White Bear Lake staying over at Snap’s place.  I have to drop Zepaw off at his house and then I would be driving back up again…That’s a lot of driving in itself.  Also sounds like attendance might be iffy…Hopefully not though.

Kels – If you do spark interest in going we will have to discuss further….

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#9969 Quote
    I wanna do the sunday mall thiiing hmf! Piro tells me if u do petco on sunday then no mall. Bah!
    #9970 Quote
    I wanna do the sunday mall thiiing hmf! Piro tells me if u do petco on sunday then no mall. Bah!

#9971 Quote
    So far it sounds like most people are saying they would be unable to attend the 10th for suiting at petco, I will keep an eye on the thread and in my Mailbox to see if this changes during the day, if there are interested suiters we will go forward with suiting on the 10th to raise money, if no one is able to make it out for the 10th then we just won’t show up this weekend at all.

#9972 Quote
    Sorry, I won’t be able to make it this sunday ><  Sister now randomly moved back in so I have to clear out a room upstairs tomorrow for her to stay in now -_-
    #9973 Quote
    Seeing if Shiroi is interested and Pepper, you should suit if we can still work this out.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#9974 Quote

@Drake M. said:
    Seeing if Shiroi is interested and Pepper, you should suit if we can still work this out.

Just waiting to see what happens with people, will have to see if people are interested and make a decision tonight before I head off to get some sleep.  if people will come out, we will do it, if not, then we just show up next week as long as the weather is good.

#9981 Quote
    I wouldn’t be able to make the 10th, but it looks like even if you managed to gather up some suiters, Drake would be able to go instead. :P
    #9986 Quote
    Off topic, the mall hangout is ON if this falls through, Piro and Pepper.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.