Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Impromptu fursuit romp

Home Forums Events Impromptu fursuit romp

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    I would be up for trying the wildflower garden walk
    #11262 Quote

@Drake M. said:

@Pepper
    said:
    Awwww it’ll be fine.  :3.  We’ll have a LOT of handlers lawl.  Don’t forget to bring sunscreen!

Yeah, sure we will have more handlers, but it will still be a good time and it will be fun.
    QUESTION:
    Since we are a smaller group now, mainly suiter-wise, do we want to try the Wildflower Garden walk?
    See everyone Saturday at noon!
    ~ Drake M.

Yeah let’s do it! *remembers bug spray?*

#11264 Quote

@Pepper said:
    Yeah let’s do it! *remembers bug spray?*

Fair enough…

We will still meet outside the T. Wirth Beach House and, converse, and go from there.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#11267 Quote
    Well, I got three more back on the attendance list.  Also put the Wildflower Garden back in my first and made some other small edits as well.

Anyone else want to join the fun?  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#11276 Quote
    Looks like I will be in town this weekend afterall, so I can work as a photographer for you guys.  One of the other handlers do water this time, please :)

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#11278 Quote
    Awesome, thank you for the heads up.

We do have plenty of handlers this time around.

I plan to pick up a big thing of water bottles to distribute to handlers.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#11282 Quote
    Not sure if I’m going, if I do it may not be in suit though. 
    #11284 Quote

@Innouva said:
    Not sure if I’m going, if I do it may not be in suit though. 

Either way, it’s an excuse to get out and hang with us.

Keep me updated if you decide to attend.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#11285 Quote
    :U We should bring SWIMSUITS
    #11288 Quote
    If you want to and swim, that’s fine.

Everyone is coming more for the romp though.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#11289 Quote
    Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday to make this a success.  It was tons of fun!

Many pics should be up soon!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#11291 Quote
    That was a blast and I want to do it again, lol maby something when the snow falls, been wanting to do that all winter and never got around to it.
    #11306 Quote

@LegoFox said:
    That was a blast and I want to do it again, lol maby something when the snow falls, been wanting to do that all winter and never got around to it.

Yah!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.