Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

It’s back! Oval meets are a thing again.

Home Forums Events It’s back! Oval meets are a thing again.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Hey Drake, just making sure, did you include the 2 folks I said in the discord’s #events tab? I pinged you back when I initially said it, but IDK if that made it to the attendance calculations….
    #59427 Quote

Gonna be possibly bringing a +1 with me!💖

Okay, thanks Nanalam!

For sure bringing +2! Hopefully there’s enough space!💖

Nanalam❤️

#59428 Quote

Hey Drake, just making sure, did you include the 2 folks I said in the discord’s #events tab?

Yes I did, thank you for also reminding me here Apollo!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#59429 Quote

Gonna be possibly bringing a +1 with me!

Okay, thanks Nanalam!

For sure bringing +2! Hopefully there’s enough space!💖

Sounds good, thanks Nanalam!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#59432 Quote
    I’m not exactly sure how this works, but I am going to RSVP and say I’m going!

It said to give my name in the forum I believe? My name is Droo ^w^

~D.C. <3

#59433 Quote

I’m not exactly sure how this works, but I am going to RSVP and say I’m going! It said to give my name in the forum I believe? My name is Droo ^w^ ~D.C. <3

I see that you RSVP’d so you did this correctly.  When we check people in on Sunday this is the name (Droo) you will provide to us.

Thank you!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#59434 Quote
    Hello! +1 for me, hope It’s not too late to RSVP. This will be my first event in a long time.
    #59435 Quote

Hello! +1 for me, hope It’s not too late to RSVP. This will be my first event in a long time.

Hi Fleck, RSVP’s are still open, and thank you for letting me know about your +1.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#59438 Quote
    – UPDATED POST BELOW –

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Missed something

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#59441 Quote
    – RSVP SYSTEM CLOSES TONIGHT –

Sorry for the sudden quick update, but the RSVP system is closing tonight due to our capped limit coming close.  I can take about 10-15 more RSVP’s, but I am going to ask that for those still unsure on being able to attend, hold off till our next Oval meet please.

– FINAL REMINDERS BELOW ON CHECKING IN –

When you check in with us at the Oval, please follow the below steps!

– Provide me with your name as it appears here on the forums.  This is your name below your avatar (or profile picture)…For example, on here my name is Drake M.  Do NOT give me another name other than the one listed here as it will not be on my downloaded RSVP list to check you off.

– Provide me with information on bringing a +1 or more with you if you specified this in a forum post

– You will be handed a blue ticket and this is your pass for getting back in if you need to leave and come back later

Please do not hesitate to post here or email [email protected] with additional questions/concerns!

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#59446 Quote
    I will also bring a plus one
    #59448 Quote
    Just as a formality and to confirm, this is the RSVP reply for Yarrick  (Already on the list) and it will just be me attending.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#59449 Quote

I will also bring a plus one

Great, thanks Grey!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#59450 Quote

Just as a formality and to confirm, this is the RSVP reply for Yarrick (Already on the list) and it will just be me attending.

Yep, thanks Yarrick!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#59467 Quote
    – CHECKING IN ON SUNDAY –

Hi there, Drake here!  Below is a URL for everyone who RSVP’d for the Oval meet along with additional posts here on +1’s or more.  We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!

CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS:  RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.