Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MFF Orphan Party

Home Forums Events MFF Orphan Party

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

i like a good animated movie

I have a TON of anime movies. I know, I know anime =/= American animation, and some people stigmatize it, but…meh…I’m a furry. If I couldn’t take a little stigma, I wouldn’t be so public about my fursona and being in MNFurs!

I’ll have to go though that box of movies tomorrow morning, or early afternoon, though, as it’s gotten to be a crazy day. But, I’ll give myself plenty of time to do that before I have to leave.

Anyone else have any movie requests and/or ideas?

I am Convel Deamhan: I've learned that light can be born from darkness, beauty from ugliness, redemption from damnation, and friendship from loneliness. I am ecstatic to be a member of MNFurs, and the furry fandom at large!

#50117 Quote
    This sounds kinda fun. Would it be ok if I showed up around 1900ish? I’m rather new to the whole hang out with people thing, not enoufh time in the day. Lol. 😀 I would also like to know what the dress code is. And the address,  pm with it seeing as it’s not aloud to be posted in forums.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Salizar.

To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is the law of life.

#50120 Quote
    Fur suits are welcome, though I do live in a small Monkey Wards house.
    #50121 Quote
    looks like i wont be able to go. something came up 🙁
    #50122 Quote

Fur suits are welcome, though I do live in a small Monkey Wards house.

WTF!? LMFAO! What in the name of all that is furry, is a ‘Monkey Wards’ house? It sounds like something from a primate post-apocalypse! “Here in the Monkey Wards, life is rough. Yes, there are NO bananas, but there are plenty of…guns.” God, that was awful! Is there such thing as ‘Z-tier’ writing? If so, um…that was it. Yeah. I give myself a ‘F+’, in that I ‘failed hard’. LOL!

Anyway, I’m running a bit behind schedule, but I’m looking at about a 18:00, 18:30 arrival time myself. Would that be all right? I just have to take care of a few things before leaving, and it’s about an hour drive. It could be as late as 17:00, but that’s the high-side of things, and unlikely. I’ll do my best to get there closer to 18:00. That cool?

Um…I meant as late as 19:00…as I’m not a time traveler. I can’t military time. :-/

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Convel. Reason: Who do I think I am, Doc Brown?

I am Convel Deamhan: I've learned that light can be born from darkness, beauty from ugliness, redemption from damnation, and friendship from loneliness. I am ecstatic to be a member of MNFurs, and the furry fandom at large!

#50123 Quote
    I still have no idea where to go.

To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is the law of life.

#50125 Quote
    It’s going to be closer to 19:00, but I’ll be there around then. I just need to shower, and hit the road. I’ll take the address down on my phone, as well as that of the nearby pizza place, grab some movies, and hit the road. I should be rolling out the door in about 3o minutes. ETA: 19:15, at the latest. I hope that’s all right. I’ll have my mobile studio in my car with me, if not, so I can go be artsy and writey somewhere if all else fails. 😀
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Convel.

#50129 Quote
    Damn. Well, I’ll be leaving in 15 minutes. Sorry it took so long. I couldn’t just pick out one movie, so I brought, like, 10! All animated, most semi-furry related, and ALL on VHS! LOL!

It’s a 59 minute drive from me to there, including the pizza stop, so add in another 5 for stopping and ordering on the way, and maybe 10 for pickup, so I should be there around…9:00 PM. I can’t think mil time on the fly.

I don’t have any chat clients on my phone and I don’t really feel comfortable handing out my phone # just now, even via PM, or IRL, so if that’s going to be too late, please post in here or PM me. I won’t mind. But, I’d love to go. Things just got kind of crazy on here, offline, and I’m sorry for that, truly. But, I come bearing pizza, and MOVIES!

But, seriously though, if 8:45/9:00 Pm will be too late, please let me know. Thank you. Again, I’m sorry I fell behind, but things are kinda nuts on my end right now. Good nuts, granted, but still nuts.

#50135 Quote
    Ugh. Of course. Well, I’m just about to leave. Just as I was about to jump in the shower, I got an emergency call from a panicked friend, who I do care for deeply, mind, in a crisis, and I had to help calm them down. I’m frustrated, yeah, but I do love them, as a friend, and I don’t like talking on the phone and driving, so I talked to them (I’m not using their name or gender, for their privacy; I mean, I’m going to be more careful about mine now, so I want to respect theirs), and dinked around on my posts and profile while on speaker phone, helping talk them off an edge. Not a real one, thank god. I couldn’t have handled that. They’re okay now…but, f***. That took a lot out of me emotionally.

Dammit. I I hope it’s okay if I can still come tonight. I know It’s late and everything. But I’ve been looking forward to this all week. I don’t want to sound like I’m begging, because I’m not, but…I’d really like to hang out wish some friendly furs. I could use it. I hope It’s okay if I shop up in an hour. If not, I’ll totally understand and not hold it against anyone. so, you can post here or PM me and let me know. I’ll check when stop to order pizza.

I’m hope this doesn’t ruin my first impression for anyone. I really try my best to put my best foot forward in situations like this, but life just dive-bombed me today. I’m sorry. It was just out of my hands today. I’ll try to do better. Thank you for understanding.

~Convel

I’ll be in a good mood by the time I get there. I’ve got music to keep me cool and level. I’ll still have fun and try to be the best damn demon wolf I can be. I hope that’s okay. *Perked ears, slow tail wag*

#50136 Quote
    Okay, I’m halfway there. My friend called back to apologize, so I had to pull over and talk to them and just let them know that everything was okay. And that I understood that even though I’ve had a lot going on myself lately, that I’m still there for them. So, I just need to order the pizza pick it up, and then I’ll be over there. I’m really sorry it’s taking this long. I hope you all can understand. Thank you everyone.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.