Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs 2018 Holiday Party ~ Activities, Space, & Details –

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics MNFurs Holiday Party 2018 General Discussion and Potluck – MNFurs 2018 Holiday Party ~ Activities, Space, & Details –

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE! –

Hey there, your Events fox here!  December is well underway and soon January will be here for a fun party.  Below I will be outlining everything for you and what is to be expected.  I ask that everybody please read this carefully…This is the first of 2-3 threads.  This will bring everyone up to speed and if any questions/concerns arise, they can be asked here.  🙂

The Holiday Party will be held at the Guidant John Rose Minnesota Oval (Same venue for past and future 2018 Oval Fur Meets).  We will have plenty of tables and chairs for everyone to utilize as well as access to power.  For those needing more power outlets for anything, I strongly suggest bringing in your own power strips.  We also have access to a kitchen, but this is for storing food items only…We cannot use any of the equipment as this was an extra charge I declined.

For parking, please be sure you park in the back parking lot closest to Woodhill Drive.  The back parking lot will have Skating Center above the entrance and this is where you want to go.  The front parking lot is to the main entrance and that is far away from our room.  Below is a link visualizing where to park.

PARKING LINK:  RIGHT HERE

This is a potluck-style event so we ask that community members bring in food items from main entree items, fruit/veggie items, beverages (soda, water, etc), & dessert items.  As a side note, alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed!

For fursuit changing and tote storage, you are welcome to utilize the room itself or the public restrooms which are right by our room.

There is access to public wifi which is available in our room and throughout many parts of the facility.

As of right now public skating will be unavailable during our event.  Once they have their January schedule posted I will look at it and update this portion of the thread.

As a reminder, the party is on Sunday, January 21, 2018 from 2:00p – 8:00

Lastly, below is a list of activities that will be taking place at the Holiday Party!

VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:  Pre-setup, trash pickup during, & post-teardown – If interested in volunteering, please e-mail [email protected] and you will be on the list.  Thank you!

– ACTIVITIES –

– Holiday photoshoot – Setup and ran by the MNFurs photography team

– Group photo – Time frame for this will be in the schedule and announced during the party – The group photo will be at 4:15

– Gift Exchange – Setup and ran by Snow (I will bring in a Christmas tree to put gifts under)

– Fursuiting fun

– Furry Migration 2018 Registrations – Setup and ran by Kiguel

– Furry Migration merchandise

WILL UPDATE THIS PORTION OF THE THREAD WITH UPDATED ACTIVITIES

Again, further questions/concerns, please post here or you can e-mail to the address listed above.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Group time frame update

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#50212 Quote
    This sounds like a load of fun, how are we planning to do the gift exchange?
    #50214 Quote

how are we planning to do the gift exchange?

Link here – RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#50221 Quote
    Is this a suit only event?

To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is the law of life.

#50222 Quote

Is this a suit only event?

No, open to all of our community members, having a fursuit is not a requirement.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#50300 Quote
    – 2 UPDATES –

Hey there!  As an update I have made changes to the Volunteer Opportunities section of my initial post.  As stated and if interested in volunteering, please e-mail [email protected]

Volunteer hours will be recorded and will go towards your 20 for the 2018 MNFurs Elections.  All volunteers will need to see me during post-teardown so I can get meet with each, document, & get signatures.

Last update, the group photo will be at 4:00 and the first round will be of any and all fursuiters.  After that anyone else is free to jump in and be part of the big photo!  🙂

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#50411 Quote
    – UPDATE –

Hey there!  As an update, we will be taking registrations for Furry Migration at the party too for a period of time.  I have updated the main thread and included this in the activities area.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#50458 Quote
    – UPDATE –

Hey there!  As an update, there will be FM merchandise available for purchase at the party.  Details updated in my initial post.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#50474 Quote
    – 2 WEEKS! –

Hey there!  The Holiday Party is in 2 weeks and I am getting excited.  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#50477 Quote
    Ah man! I’m really looking forward to being there! Just need to get my partial ready and I’m ready!

Don't touch me unless given permission...please.

#50482 Quote

Ah man! I’m really looking forward to being there! Just need to get my partial ready and I’m ready!

See you there Ukiryah and look forward to seeing your fursuit!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#50534 Quote
    – 1 WEEK! –

Hey there!  The Holiday Party is in 1 week…Much excite!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#50575 Quote
    – 3 DAYS! –

Hey there!  The Holiday Party is in 3 days.  Woo!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.