Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs at 2016 Como Friends ZooBoo

Home Forums Events MNFurs at 2016 Como Friends ZooBoo

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    I would like to go and help. Most likely on the 29th. I will have to check with my work to get the day off and then I will sign up.

-The Void Walker

#45111 Quote
    – ONE WEEKEND COMPLETE –

Hey there!  So far we have gotten through the first weekend complete for ZooBoo.  Thank you everyone so far who has signed up to volunteer, whether it be in suit or as a handler.  We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to participate in this fun event. I also want thank those who are assisting with photography for ZooBoo in general…I saw Kehmet on Saturday or Sunday and I’m sure others are assisting too.

I want to thank Ringer and everyone else involved behind the scenes working with Como staff who helped and are still continuing to help make it possible for MNFurs to have a presence with ZooBoo.

Once again, thank you and see most of you this upcoming weekend!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#45112 Quote

I also want thank those who are assisting with photography for ZooBoo in general…I saw Kehmet on Saturday or Sunday and I’m sure others are assisting too.

I was there Saturday only. Yarrick will be their next weekend.

#45143 Quote
    A quick update for everyone planning to attend today: I fully realize the weather is not necessarily being cooperative. I still ask that you show up as planned, and use your own judgment to decide whether you’re comfortable suiting or not. If not, feel free to hold off until the rain (hopefully) tapers off, and help with handling in the meantime.

If you’re unable to attend, please send us a note at [email protected]

#45214 Quote
    – ANOTHER YEAR SUCCESS –

Hey there!  We have successfully made it through another year at ZooBoo.  Once again, thank you to all who came out this last weekend.  It was rainy for a bit on Saturday, but a lot of people still got in suit to face the weather head on.

We hope to see many of you next year!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.