Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Community Meeting Forum 6-7-2013

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times MNFurs Community Meeting Forum 6-7-2013

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    The next community forum meeting will be on June 7th at the Culvers of Silverlake road

If you want more about location or menu:

http://www.culvers.com/restaurants/st-anthony/

We have reserved the meeting room in back of restaurant from 7pm-9pm

#10571 Quote
    I checked the Davannis at highway 100 (Edina location) but it does not have wi-fi.  However, they said they thought the newer Richfeild location at Penn Ave and just off crosstown 62 does.  I’ll call when open.

Otherwise, the Culvers at 4004 silver lake rd that has a separate meeting room and Wi-fi is available.  I know it is a bit north for some, but is modestly inexpensive. Also, it will be a Friday and June. Ice cream anyone?

#10578 Quote
    I checked the Davannis at highway 100 (Edina location) but it does not have wi-fi.  However, they said they thought the newer Richfeild location at Penn Ave and just off crosstown 62 does.  I’ll call when open. Otherwise, the Culvers at 4004 silver lake rd that has a separate meeting room and Wi-fi is available.  I know it is a bit north for some, but is modestly inexpensive. Also, it will be a Friday and June. Ice cream anyone?

#10572 Quote
    updated place and agenda. need more on agenda.
    #10716 Quote

@Procyon
    said:
    updated place and agenda. need more on agenda.

Usually with old business there is event recaps, but we have none.  Tank and/or Jacek can cover the picnic, but if not attending the next meeting physically or virtually then the event liaisons can cover this maybe…Or a board member.

For new business we can discuss the ongoing research for new bi-weekly meet locations…There is progress with this.  Another possible topic for new items is the event running packet…Not much has been done with this YET and we hope to look at this before the 7th.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#10717 Quote
    Actually there is one sponsored event before June 7th outside of the picnic and that is Twisted’s st cloud meet. It may get rescheduled due to complications with the venue closing, but it still should be covered.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#10718 Quote

@Yarrick said:
    Actually there is one sponsored event before June 7th outside of the picnic and that is Twisted’s st cloud meet. It may get rescheduled due to complications with the venue closing, but it still should be covered.

Good catch Yarrick, forgot about this one. 

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#10726 Quote
    updated..thank for updates.  Could events make sure we wrangle a person to speak for it  at 6/7 to give recap
    #10730 Quote

@Procyon said:
    updated..thank for updates.  Could events make sure we wrangle a person to speak for it  at 6/7 to give recap

Yes, most of the times we’ll both stand in front and take turns as we both have input.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#10795 Quote

@Procyon said:
    Picnic recap (who will take this?)

The event liaisons can take this.

Thanks!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#10796 Quote
    Will that be you, if so I’ll update.

Also, do you want to speak on new business about fall picnic?

#10797 Quote

@Procyon said:
    Will that be you, if so I’ll update.
    Also, do you want to speak on new business about fall picnic?

Me and Yarrick for the Spring Picnic and yes, I can touch on certain things with the Fall Picnic.

Thanks Flip!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#10798 Quote
    So.. This isn’t directly related to this meeting, but the last one.. When are the notes going to appear for those of us that didn’t make it online or in person?
    #10799 Quote

@ℳøuring said:
    So.. This isn’t directly related to this meeting, but the last one.. When are the notes going to appear for those of us that didn’t make it online or in person?

I sent them along like usual, perhaps I should just start posting them up rather than have people in the middle. The less complication the better. =p 

#10801 Quote
    Added some updates! Still plenty of room for new business or go over unfinished old business!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.