Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Presents – Fursuit Bowling at Tuttle's – THANK YOU

Home Forums Events MNFurs Presents – Fursuit Bowling at Tuttle's – THANK YOU

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author

I will be there as well! : D I’ll be taking video and pictures!

Cool, see you there and I look forward to seeing your photos and footage.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#32138 Quote
    I’ll be there for sure!
    #32144 Quote

I’ll be there for sure!

Rock on!  *Tail air guitar*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#32205 Quote
    Will be there, camera in tow.  Unsure of when I’ll arrive as I have another event before that…

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#32231 Quote

Will be there, camera in tow. Unsure of when I’ll arrive as I have another event before that

Sounds good Goldeneyeuro.  See you there and look forward to seeing your photos!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32251 Quote
    I’ll come! 🙂
    #32252 Quote

I’ll come! :)

Yes!  See you there, Lailadie!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32258 Quote
    I’m hoping to be able to be there! Great to see bowling in the twin cities.

Member of Minnesota Furs a 501c3 Non Profit, former Convention Chairman for Furry Migration, volunteer, and always doings lots of other stuff.

Feel free to ask questions because I'm here for you!
    Kurst "YipYap" Hyperyote

#32260 Quote

I’m hoping to be able to be there! Great to see bowling in the twin cities.

Sounds good Kurst, hopefully we do see you there.  🙂

So far, including tentative people and people who did not use the RSVP system, I count 46 people coming!

(See my RSVP list in my initial post)

This is going to be a very fun time!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32275 Quote

I’ll come! :)

Yes! See you there, Lailadie! ~ Drake M.

This will be my last event before I move away again so I wouldn’t miss it for a lot of things! (Though I may be late, haha!)

#32277 Quote

This will be my last event before I move away again so I wouldn’t miss it for a lot of things! (Though I may be late, haha!)

You will be getting tons of going away hugs.  XP

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32291 Quote
    – HOW TO FIND ME DURING EVENT –

Mainly for new community members attending, I will be wearing my black Fox Nomad shorts and a black/white Fox Team Dirtpaw racing shirt.  I will be wearing the same attire when I am in fursuit too.  Alternatively, just ask anyone in our group for Drake or the business fox.

I will be at the venue about 20-30 minutes prior to get things organized and take care of anything last-minute.

Lastly, I will be available at any time during the event and prior for any questions and/or concerns!  🙂

– LANES UPDATE –

Hey, great news!  I spoke with the venue the other night and got the lane reservations sorted out.  We will be given 9 lanes to use.  This means that we can fit 5-6 in each lane!

This has been updated in my initial post on the first page of this thread along with other small things.

– PHOTOGRAPHY –

For anyone doing a lot of photography and/or video, thank you ahead of time for this.  I look forward to seeing all of the memories captured.  🙂

I may be conversing with some of you after the event as it will be fun to get some in the MNFurs photo gallery.

– FINAL REMINDERS –

Hey there!  Bowling is in a couple of days now and I hope everyone is getting excited.  Below are some final reminders for bowling.

– $3.99 per game

– Party room is for changing and storing totes only!

– For those not bowling and still coming, please support the venue by ordering something from their built-in restaurant

– Group photo (fursuiters and then everyone else with suiters) will be at 8:00

– Lastly, remember to have fun!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32292 Quote
    I may be able to make it. 😀
    #32293 Quote

I may be able to make it. 😀

Awesome, hope you can in the end!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32298 Quote
    LegoFox will be there

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.