Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Presents – Fursuit Bowling at Tuttle's – THANK YOU

Home Forums Events MNFurs Presents – Fursuit Bowling at Tuttle's – THANK YOU

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

LegoFox will be there

Awesome, see you there.  Going to be fun on a bun!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#32305 Quote
    count me in 🙂

#32306 Quote

count me in :)

Awesome, see you there Rex!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#32310 Quote
    It’s almost here.

Loud hyena sounds!!

"It’s precisely because we age and die that our lives have value and nobility."

-Kyojuro Rengoku

#32312 Quote

It’s almost here. Loud hyena sounds!!

Yes, much excitement to be had tomorrow night!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32321 Quote
    – HEY EVERYONE –

Bowling is tomorrow night, YEEEAH!  Looking forward to seeing everyone there and have an awesome time.

One more time, all final reminders below

– HOW TO FIND ME DURING EVENT – 

Mainly for new community members attending, I will be wearing my black Fox Nomad shorts and a black/white Fox Team Dirtpaw racing shirt.  I will be wearing the same attire when I am in fursuit too.  Alternatively, just ask anyone in our group for Drake or the business fox.

I will be at the venue about 20-30 minutes prior to get things organized and take care of anything last-minute.

Lastly, I will be available at any time during the event and prior for any questions and/or concerns!  🙂

– LANES UPDATE –

Hey, great news!  I spoke with the venue the other night and got the lane reservations sorted out.  We will be given 9 lanes to use.  This means that we can fit 5-6 in each lane!

This has been updated in my initial post on the first page of this thread along with other small things.

– PHOTOGRAPHY –

For anyone doing a lot of photography and/or video, thank you ahead of time for this.  I look forward to seeing all of the memories captured.  🙂

I may be conversing with some of you after the event as it will be fun to get some in the MNFurs photo gallery.

– FINAL REMINDERS –

Hey there!  Bowling is in a couple of days now and I hope everyone is getting excited.  Below are some final reminders for bowling.

– $3.99 per game

– Party room is for changing and storing totes only!

– For those not bowling and still coming, please support the venue by ordering something from their built-in restaurant

– Group photo (fursuiters and then everyone else with suiters) will be at 8:00

– Lastly, remember to have fun!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32332 Quote
    I will be there! This would be my first event with the community, so I’m sure it will be remarkable!

I believe that wonder is the insight to discovering more of the world than we can ever imagine possible.

#32334 Quote
    If i don’t get called in to work then maybe! I really hope I have today off!

King of The Yogurt Kingdom

#32336 Quote
    yeh. Can’t really make a video though. My gopro was lost during my last video. It’s in a river somewhere. lol.
    #32340 Quote
    Sounds good Daniel, Yuri, & Mastel !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32342 Quote
    Fun time!

I’ll try to get my pictures posted tomorrow, I’m fairly busy tomorrow though so it may be Monday evening

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Kehmet.
    #32346 Quote
    Thanks for Putting that together Drake, I had a blast, and if what you said was true, doing that mounthly Will be great. Who knows, We all do that long enough, MnFurs may be a bowling force to be reckoned with
    #32347 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

Hello everyone!  I want to say thank you to everyone who came out to bowl last night at Tuttle’s.  I want to guess that we have up to 50+ people show up and everyone was having lots of fun.

I know for some of you last night, this was your first suiting event.  I hope it was a lot of fun for these people!

For our changing room, thank you for keeping it as nice as possible during the event.  When the night ended I only had to pick up a few things, but other than that, it was kept nice.

I have been talking with one of the main people in charge at the venue and he loved us.  We brought them a lot of business and he was also nice enough to give our group a deal for unlimited bowling.

Also on an awesome note, I was also able to work out a deal where we can make this a monthly outing.  As it stands now, after FM I will be scheduling a weekend to come back here.  🙂

Next, I want to thank everyone who was doing a lot of work with photography.  I know there was a handful of community members doing this and it was much appreciated.  I look forward to seeing photos wherever they get posted.  I also have some photos that are being sent to me to be submitted to the MNFurs gallery.

Again, huge thanks to everyone, you are awesome!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32351 Quote
    My photos are in.

It was kind of a challenge with the crowdedness, so I mostly just got pictures of those that were near or came by my lane, and then most people had stopped suiting by the time I had played my couple games and was ready to focus solely on pictures (bad timing on my part) so I didn’t get as many as I would have liked.

But they’re all available here https://www.flickr.com/photos/kehmet/sets/72157656079033582

If you want to put any of them in the MNFurs gallery, just grab whichever ones you want and put them in.

I’d definitely come back if it’s done again

#32352 Quote
    I will be forever grateful if this becomes an actual monthly event, oh my goodness!

Also my video is live, my friend was filming the entire time cX

Click on this for the video ;3

"It’s precisely because we age and die that our lives have value and nobility."

-Kyojuro Rengoku

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.