Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Presents – Fursuit Bowling at Tuttle's – THANK YOU

Home Forums Events MNFurs Presents – Fursuit Bowling at Tuttle's – THANK YOU

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    I had a great time, would love to return.  My pictures are on my Flickr in the following gallery:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/goldeneyeuro/sets/72157653771465154

I’m just HOPING that they aren’t too horrific…  This was the most difficult venue where I tried to do photography- wow.  I want to try it again!  To do better!

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#32365 Quote
    To Kehmet and Goldeneyeuro, thank you for taking the photos.  Looked through them and they look great, love the group photos!

KapukiCookie, the video looks great and captures fun moments from the event.  I know you mentioned that your friend was filming the whole time and it’s much appreciated!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#32368 Quote
    Overall I had a blast for my first furmeet. Thank you for setting up this event.
    #32374 Quote
    Thanks as well, Drake, for putting up such a wonderful event for us! It was a great way to introduce myself to the events and the community, I had a sprightly time, and hopefully, this will happen again!

-Robin

I believe that wonder is the insight to discovering more of the world than we can ever imagine possible.

#32379 Quote
    No problem Robin and everyone else.  🙂

See everyone back at Tuttle’s after FM!

I may also be doing something small next month before FM too!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#32381 Quote
    I had so much fun, thank you so much for this opportunity to hang out with you all~  I was the one recording for Kapuki’s video and was often found with him, pink pants and fluffy little tail.  Hello!
    #32382 Quote

I had so much fun, thank you so much for this opportunity to hang out with you all~ I was the one recording for Kapuki’s video and was often found with him, pink pants and fluffy little tail. Hello!

Glad you had a very fun time.  Good to know as well on who was taking video.  I look forward to seeing more of your videos in the future so keep up the good work!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#32387 Quote
    Thank you Drake for organizing this great event! I had a blast and really enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to going there again. Thanks Euro, Kehmet, Cecil and Kapuki for sharing your goods photos and video.

Makalu

#32423 Quote

Thank you Drake for organizing this great event! I had a blast and really enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to going there again. Thanks Euro, Kehmet, Cecil and Kapuki for sharing your goods photos and video. Makalu

No problem, Makalu!  I really want to do another gathering here next month, but with FM, heading a department with FM, & the rest of my crazy summer, I don’t want to get burned out.

As I said above, see everyone back at Tuttle’s after FM!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.