Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Presents Werecamp!

Home Forums Events MNFurs Presents Werecamp!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Kittiekat 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I work with Sprint and I can confirm there is no Sprint voice coverage for that address (roaming or otherwise). …. oddly enough it shows full LTE coverage. That must be a mistake though, the nearest tower is almost 8 miles away and isn’t one of the LTE+ towers that can actually do that kind of range.

AT&T is the only cell provider close enough to the park to reach into the valley, and I wouldn’t guarantee coverage by them even. I get reception for Verizon at the top of the bluffs, but nothing down below.

There is WiFi at the visitor center and we have a phone that can be used if you bring a calling card. But yeah, don’t expect reliable cell service.

#49642 Quote
    hope i can make it!!
    #49670 Quote
    Posting this again since there are two thread on Werecamp, and I hope to give this visibility.

Hey Everyone, I’ve got an event to add to Werecamp!

I participate in a LARP local to Minnesota where we act as modern day Werewolves – and I plan to bring the game to Werecamp as a come-and-go event for those interested in trying out a basic, down to earth LARP. The only experience you need is how to play Rock-Paper-Scissors (and don’t worry, that is easy to learn that too).
    It’s my hope to offer people a chance to build their own characters and provide pre-gen sheets as well. I’ll fill the role of Storyteller (or Dungeon Master if you like) and guide players of any experience level.
    I’ll be glad to put down more groundwork and details when a proper thread for Werecamp Events is available. This is the teaser for a come-as-you-are event open to all!
    Cheers,
    Snowjay

~Chuffles~

Join a community LARP in Minneapolis: Twin City Garou
    Come be a Werewolf twice a month in a casual roleplay setting.

#50308 Quote
    For the couple room is it 140 each? Or 140 for the room?
    #50310 Quote
    It is $140 per person and 2 register requesting each other for that room.  Means the room is $280. But before we think that is crazy pricey that is private room for 2 plus registration for both plus food for both for entire weekend.  Still comes up cheaper than a convention.
    #50311 Quote
    Thank you! Will probably do the 80 room, but just wanted to know ^^
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX