Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Winter Party – Activities, Space, & Details

Home Forums Events MNFurs Winter Party – Activities, Space, & Details

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

I have heard many people wondering and asking what the winter party is and what it will be going on with it.  Let’s move forward and get everyone up to speed!  🙂

Along with the agenda, here is what is going on at the winter party with details on our reserved room.  We are renting from the Roseville Oval Banquet Facility.  Our room, titled the Rose Room, is a large space and we are capable of fitting up to 240 people.  We also have access to the catering kitchen which is also part of the room off to the side.  The Rose Room is one big room versus previous years where we have separate rooms.  The room is still big enough where can have run other activities around everything else.

Some people have asked about skating.  Unfortunately the outdoor oval skating rink closes early on Sundays so it will not be available to us during our event.

We will also be selling MNFurs merchandise as well as taking registrations for Furry Migration 2016.  This will all be setup in an area of our room.

As a reminder, this is all happening on Sunday, February 7 starting @ 5:00p !

1.  Potluck-style food

2.  Tables for eating, socializing, resting, & hanging out

3.  Tables for card/board/tabletop games

4.  Fursuits welcome ~ For changing, you can utilize the venue’s restrooms.  For tote/box storage, I am going to ask that we leave them off to the side or in a corner of our room please

5.  Photo shoot w/ group photo ~ This will be setup and ran by Yarrick, Kehmet, & Euro

6.  Gift Exchange ~ This will be setup and ran by Legonnare (separate thread with further details)

Please let me know if any questions/concerns arise as you can post here!

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#37502 Quote
    – PARKING, ENTRANCE, & MISC UPDATES –

Hey there!  The winter party is this Sunday and with that I want to do this quick post on where to park.  When you are on Civic Center Drive, where are 2 parking lots to enter the facility.  Do NOT enter and park in the first lot as that is the furthest away from our room.  Please keep driving forward to the back parking lot.  Below is a Dropbox link outlining where people should park.

DROPBOX LINK:  RIGHT HERE

When you enter the facility there is a small flight of steps with an elevator to the right.  When you go up the stairs (or elevator), go through the glass doors and go to your left.  Almost immediately on your right you will see a small sign next to some doors that say Rose Room and you can enter there.  There is also big windows looking into the Rose Room so you will see others as well.

In other news, I’ve had some people ask me if there are TV’s in the room to watch parts of the Super Bowl or anything related.  Sorry, but our room does not have any TV’s in them, but if people bring their personal laptops, the facility has free wireless for us to utilize so anyone is welcome to stream.

If any other questions/concerns arise, please let me know!

Thanks!

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.