Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

New wolfie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Well, quite nervous right now… I met a few in the chat tonight but overall, I am new at being a fur irl…

My story kinda goes like this:

Back when I was about 11, I used to rp with my stuffed animals and would come up with such complex verbal stories, most involving entire packs of wolves, lions, dragons, and any type of animal out there. These stories would last days, weeks and I think one of them lasted a month.

Well, as I grew up, around age 13 these role-plays turned into a voreish style. I had no idea what all vore was, what furries were either, but I had this larger shirt that I would ~eat and place inside my shirt~ in these stories. And then came age 16 where I found the darker side of the fandom… we all know what that might be…

Basically, my furry side originated from the 18+ side of the fandom… the side that constantly degrades the names of furries… but I know, by not only how I act, there has to be more than just that darker side… and that is why I am here…

I am nervous because I don’t know anything of the true side, the lighter side of the fandom, never seen it, never been in contact with it… I feel ashamed and quite scared… That is what I want to prove to myself… That this isn’t just something for the darker side, to really be who I am deep down inside…

Okay, beyond that all; fursona :D

I have unofficial fursona atm, however, I have 3 people making me commissions and hopefully I can get some partials and such. My fursona’s name is Kinger. A Wolf/Husky with deep blue back and pure white underside and belly and basically always non-anthro, though I can be anthro…

Kinger is never afraid to be playful, sometimes too much. With his ADHD, late nights mean everyone should watch his behavior, as he doesn’t think before he thinks when his medicine that he takes at 7am wears off by 6-11pm…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Well as like Kinger, I do have ADHD, and if for whatever reason I am like outta control, tell me to knock it off… I was kinda socially separated and never developed many social skills… and with my ADHD, I get hyper when it wears off and then I don’t think first… I know that is like unimportant to most, some it might seem like an excuse for immaturity, but when you got it as bad as I, you kinda know without a doubt…

But other than that, my quest, ~holds up paw heroically and with cape, epic music plays~ (I also do compose music, none are published, but I have over 160 songs) My Quest is to become a better Fur, and this be the place where I come out! Possibly see ya all on Saturday November 9th, 2013!

Edit:

Well I should add in a little more on me, besides all that^.

I do not draw, never really could. I am not good on computer animations and such like that. So the actual art’s side of me is kinda absent.

However, I have been playing the Violin for 8 years and have been composing music since October 6th, 2011.

If we ever need a sound track, though I am not all too good, self taught, though I have over 160 scores (pieces/songs) that I have composed and have open to the public. I can share some if you want to listen to them, just let me know. I do know how to fiddle so as I get used to this community, maybe I can bring my fiddle to an event or something? I don’t know, but I am sure glad to be here.

Have I mentioned I like purple yet?

#12388 Quote
    I have bipolar and depression so I understand what it feels like when others tell you to knock it off. Either way  hope to get to know you better. :D
    #12389 Quote
    Welcome. Hope I’ll see you at the meet on the 9th. ^_^

Do you plan on bowling this weekend by chance?

#12396 Quote
    Hello Khol14 and welcome to MNFurs!

Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.

Hope to meet-n-greet with you sometime soon…As Kiguel said above, there is a bowling event this weekend.  That will be one good opportunity to meet some new people that may become friends.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#12397 Quote
    I am really looking forward to it. I also got confirmation that I will be there.

#12398 Quote
    Fantastic that you found us; look forward to chatting and getting to know you more!
    #12400 Quote
    Same here. I am really thankful my parents allowed me to go out… as to how much they know…

#12401 Quote

@Khol14 said:
    Same here. I am really thankful my parents allowed me to go out… as to how much they know…

“Mom! I’m going out with friends on Saturday!”
    “Okay!”

-_-…

Its true! :P  

#12403 Quote
    Hey nice to meet you I am Rina Nightshade I am a limegreen Fennec fox. I know all about the whole seperated from society and not really knowing how to act around others I might as well be the posterchild for such. I sadly won’t be at the meet as I live quite a bit aways but I will be at the christmas party. i hope to meet you then if i don’t meat you first in chat :3
    #12408 Quote
    Nice to meet you too. I will be really antsy for this Saturday, idk how I can go to work on Friday ~giggles~

#12414 Quote
    Hello and welcome Kinger,  I know what its like to have ADHD, and I know what its like when the meds were off.  You have run into a good group of furs hear, trust me on that, and you will have a grate time hear as well.
    #12417 Quote
    Thanks. I am excited. Though I might bowl a little better on Wii Sports Resort than irl, but oh well.

#12419 Quote
    Sup. Welcome. Yada yada. What everyone else has been saying ;)

#12421 Quote
    Why would you have to be dragged? Lol

Well just don’t get hit by a car, I hear a lot of people are doing that lately -_-

#12422 Quote
    Only my friend ;)  haha I was the one running Tinychat last night.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.