Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

New wolfie

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Yeah, that was very nice to be able to hear the meeting from my place. Gotta take it one step at a time with parents.

Have I mentioned I like purple yet?

#12437 Quote
    I suppose that this intro should get a revision, because as of Saturday November 9th, 2013, I know for sure I am a furry.

Being surrounded by so many people meant more than a world to me. Everyone was so accepting and I have no idea why I was so fearful. I also yipped like 3 times over the night by others picking me up and hugging me. ^///^

I got well over 30 hugs and I feel so open to everything. Once I got home I found my parents still awake and my little brothers asleep, they are 10 and 12. And so I had so much confidence I asked my parents to have a chat. I took them into their room and we all sat on their bed, as I explained to them that I was a furry. In my past, they have caught me with a 100 piece stack of the “darker side” of the fandom, and I feared it had immensely impacted their views on furries. Now, they haven’t given me a direct response, except this, “We will have to do some research on it” and then they gave me hugs and I went to bed.

Yes, this group lead me to becoming open to being a furry, this community has made me see a lot more than I have ever known. I know now that there is so much I need to learn about being a furry and I feel that the next bi-week I should be nearly all open to everything.

This group is so amazing. I had like a group of 10-12 following me around, and I felt I wasn’t gonna be accepted ~rolls eyes~ (even though I might have bought a few of them coffee and bowling games, but hey, they had fun :D {Now don’t friend me for free coffee and bowling games ~giggles~})

MNFurs has made me so sure that I want to go out to a convention right now it is beyond anything imaginable. Thank you all for such an amazing night, it was easily a major highlight of my life so far.

Well see ya all at the next meets!

#15843 Quote
    I am glad the meet and bowling went well for you.

For me the meets have a special place in my heart as they are nearly always the highlight of my whole week. ^_^

#19634 Quote
    I am glad you got along with everyone and made a few friends. I am also glad it gave you enough Bravery?(not sure if thats the right word) to talk to your parents about it. I am like this much proud of you(_____________________________________________________________) :3
    #19647 Quote
    Thanks 😀 Yeah, I am so happy I met all of you. This is such an amazing group

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.