Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Sike's Birthday Gathering THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Sike's Birthday Gathering THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

Birthday gatherings are always a fun celebration with good company.  It is also the time to celebrate the day you are born or in other terms, getting older lol.

I would like to announce the birthday gathering for Sike.  She is turning 25 this year and I would like to have an evening of fun and celebration.

All of the details are below !

WHAT:  Sike’s Birthday Gathering

WHEN:  August 22, 2014

WHERE:  Old Chicago

ADDRESS:  2100 N Snelling Ave, Roseville, MN 55113

LOCATION SCREENSHOT:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0hjb0c9syqpaog/Screenshot.jpg – Located in the same area as Kyoto Sushi & Hibachi

TIME FRAME:  7:00 – 9:00

MENU:  http://www.oldchicago.com/full-menu/roseville

PRICE RANGE: $4.00 – $15.00

WHO:  You, you, you, and you also =)

WHY:  It’s Sike’s birthday

RSVP?:  CAPPED

RSVP LIST:  CAPPED

RSVP COUNT:  23

I hope to see many come out to celebrate this wonderful time for Sike !

RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE.  SEE YOU ALL THERE!  =)

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Thread title update

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#24931 Quote
    RAWR!!!!! I’ll be there.

I used

the whole page

for this!

#24932 Quote

RAWR!!!!! I’ll be there.

yay!! =3

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Sike.

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#24939 Quote
    Sounds like a blast! Count me in.
    #24943 Quote

Sounds like a blast! Count me in.

Awesome !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#24965 Quote
    I’ll be there
    #24983 Quote
    Okay, thank you for the RSVP.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25148 Quote

Okay, thank you for the RSVP. ~ Drake M.

Yep

#25156 Quote
    – FINAL REMINDERS –

Hello everyone…For those coming to Sike’s birthday gathering, it is this Friday.  This is a great opportunity to not only celebrate her birthday, but a time to see her before she goes back to ND.

Please remember to review the details in my first post and ask questions if needed.

For anyone still wanting to attend, please remember to shout here so I can add you to the RSVP list.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25158 Quote
    Shiroi and I will be going.
    #25159 Quote

Shiroi and I will be going.

Cool, thank you for letting me know.  Have added you both to the RSVP list.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25179 Quote
    Unfortunately I will not be able to make it.  Happy birthday Sike though 🙂
    #25181 Quote
    Thank you for the update, Lone!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25182 Quote
    I would like to come – might want/need to bring the kidlets too if that is not a problem.
    #25197 Quote
    Sounds good, will add you and your kids to the RSVP list.

How many kids do you have so I have a total count?

EDIT:  After speaking via FB messenger, keep me updated on an attendance count from you

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Updates

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.