Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Sike's Birthday Gathering THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Sike's Birthday Gathering THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    – LAST CALL –

Hello everyone…As a final note, I am going to now say that this is your last call.

For anyone else still interested in joining Sike and the rest of us at her birthday gathering, please let me know!

Tomorrow later afternoon or early evening, I am calling the venue to report a final RSVP count and then it will be set.

This being said, for anyone that shows up on the spot, you will probably have to find your own table(s).

See everyone there and let’s make this an awesome night for Sike!

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#25203 Quote
    I’ll be there.
    #25205 Quote
    Sike pinged me at the picnic about this and I said yes.  But add me on the “official” yes list.
    #25206 Quote

I’ll be there.

Thanks Ara, I have you on the RSVP list!

Sike pinged me at the picnic about this and I said yes. But add me on the “official” yes list.

Yep, Sike notified me of this after the picnic.  Thanks Kellic!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#25215 Quote
    It’s likely that I’ll be able to make it but I am not at all sure. I’m tentatively attending.

Psst

#25218 Quote

It’s likely that I’ll be able to make it but I am not at all sure. I’m tentatively attending.

Okay, thank you for letting me know.  I will mark you down and let me know if you for sure can make it.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25220 Quote
    – FINAL LAST CALL –

Hello again everyone.  I have decided that around 3:00 today I am going to give the venue a call to report my final RSVP count.

For those still interested, you have all of this morning and afternoon to RSVP.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25227 Quote
    Okies, I am an official yes for me and the 2 kidlets 🙂
    #25228 Quote

Okies, I am an official yes for me and the 2 kidlets :)

Cool, thank you for the update on that.  Much appreciated, Auracle!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25238 Quote
    – BIRTHDAY GATHERING IS NOW CAPPED AND RSVP REQUESTS CLOSED –

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25239 Quote
    oh no…. I was just going to add Katie to the list…
    #25241 Quote

oh no…. I was just going to add Katie to the list…

At this point all I am going to say is I will try to make room.  I need to be fair to everyone else who already RSVP’d

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25242 Quote
    Understood.
    #25252 Quote
    Well, my ex informed me that my daughter informed him today that she’s been invited to a birthday party Friday evening… so there -might- be a spot.  My daughter seems to be debating whether she’d rather spend the time with her friend or me so.. we’ll see, but just throwing that out there.
    #25253 Quote
    Thanks for updating me.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.