Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

2015 MNFurs Board Election Announcement

Home Forums MNFurs Announcements 2015 MNFurs Board Election Announcement

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Getting curious huh Mr. Puma? The document has been posted.

Not really. I just believe any civil question should be asked.   Because if they are out in the open there is a better chance the candidate may be willing to address them.  And we have such a place.  So it was more a cattle prod approach to getting you to post them then actually caring about the content. =)

BTW, J Fox, I’ll tell you my reasons for volunteering. It has nothing to do with “The Board” or “Getting 20 hours to vote.” It’s the same reason why I volunteered at Convergence, at Anime Detour, and many other community groups in the past 20+ years…. “I wish to give back to the community.” I feel I have some meager skills that can help make events a bit more enjoyable.  And if there is an issue that can be resolved I want to help find the right person to get it resolved so we (as a community) can make new and more wonderful derpful mistakes. =)

#29712 Quote
    Today is the Minnesota Furs election day.

I hope that people that meet the requirements are able to vote for their 3 most qualified candidates.

But no matter what –
    If you are a just join or you are someone who has been with the community for years.
    If you can or can’t vote.
    You do matter, not just at election time, but all year round.
    The conversation needs to continue for this community to grow.
    And that will be the challenge for this community.

Member of Minnesota Furs a 501c3 Non Profit, former Convention Chairman for Furry Migration, volunteer, and always doings lots of other stuff.

Feel free to ask questions because I'm here for you!
    Kurst "YipYap" Hyperyote

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.