Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Furries At Petco Fundraiser

Home Forums Events Furries At Petco Fundraiser

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)
  • Author

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#8887 Quote
    Kelsier said:

Up in Coon rapids?  Absolutely no clue xDD  I'll end up gpsing it haha

Drake has the correct location, follow the link and you can get the address.  🙂 

#8889 Quote
    Unico said:

Kelsier said:

Up in Coon rapids?  Absolutely no clue xDD  I’ll end up gpsing it haha

Well i shall see you on Saturday then!  bright and early xD

#8890 Quote
    Kelsier said:

Unico said:

Kelsier said:

Up in Coon rapids?  Absolutely no clue xDD  I'll end up gpsing it haha

Well i shall see you on Saturday then!  bright and early xD

Sounds like a Plan, I will probably be there a little earlier so i can help shadow get things set up outside the store.  🙂 

#8898 Quote
    Just as a heads up…Lego Fox MIGHT be able to come Saturday, but he said he will get back to me tomorrow sometime.

I also plan on getting there a tad early as well.  Have something I am doing prior to the event so if you and Shadow need more assistance, I will be around…Hope to arrive between 10:00 – 10:30.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#8900 Quote
    I can be there on the 15th
    #8902 Quote
    Norfox said:

I can be there on the 15th

Excellent, well if everyone shows up that said they could make the 15th then there will be at least 3 of us.  🙂 

#8903 Quote
    It's a wee bit of a drive for me so i will be leaving early..  We'll see when i get there.  May end up getting there around 10 just so I give myself plenty of leeway xD
    #8905 Quote
    Kelsier said:

It's a wee bit of a drive for me so i will be leaving early..  We'll see when i get there.  May end up getting there around 10 just so I give myself plenty of leeway xD

Ok, well me and Shadow will probably be there about 10:30 or so for setting things up but we can be there sooner too if it would help.  kind of trying to think what to do after the time is over, plenty of food places nearby, maybe we can all go get a bite to eat after? 

#8906 Quote
    I am picking Kelsier up tomorrow morning as she is only about ten minutes from where I live.  We will get there in a timely manner.

I am still waiting on Lego Fox’s final decision on attending tomorrow.  I also spoke to Sike and it sounds she MIGHT be able to attend some…So we will see if she shows up, whether it be tomorrow or the other Saturday's.  =)

I believe there is a TGI Friday’s close to Petco so that’s one idea for dinner.  =3

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#8908 Quote
    I'm fine with anything after petco ^^  And if lego decides to go it'll be what..  3 suiters then?  4 if Sike shows up?  This shall be fun mwahaha.  And beware bells.  oh yes.  I shall be having fun.  Off to walmart after work xD
    #8909 Quote
    Kelsier said:

I'm fine with anything after petco ^^  And if lego decides to go it'll be what..  3 suiters then?  4 if Sike shows up?  This shall be fun mwahaha.  And beware bells.  oh yes.  I shall be having fun.  Off to walmart after work xD

*laughs* maybe i should be worried and i didn't think Lego had a suit head, that is why I was looking for full suiters or partials, Ears and tails won't give the desired effects for this event that Shadow is looking for since this is pretty much her event, I am just helping out on it.

#8910 Quote
    DrakeM said:

I am picking Kelsier up tomorrow morning as she is only about ten minutes from where I live.  We will get there in a timely manner.

I am still waiting on Lego Fox's final decision on attending tomorrow.  I also spoke to Sike and it sounds she MIGHT be able to attend some…So we will see if she shows up, whether it be tomorrow or the other Saturday's.  =)

I believe there is a TGI Friday's close to Petco so that's one idea for dinner.  =3

~ Drake M.

Well if Sike can also make it wonderful, if we manage to go over 5 suiters out front, as long as we don't block the doors I think we will be ok. 🙂 And yes there is a TGI Fridays about 4 blocks from the petco, we can talk about that more when everyone gets there tomorrow.  🙂 

#8913 Quote
    Sounds good Uni, we will all chit chat tomorrow about this. 

I got a PM from Lego and he is NOT coming tomorrow.

I am excited, see you all at Petco!  =3

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#8914 Quote
    Ok then, well let's see how the first day of the fundraising goes, wish us all luck!  🙂 
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.