Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Furries At Petco Fundraiser

Home Forums Events Furries At Petco Fundraiser

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    I'll have photos posted up soon; I had a blast helping you guys out… and the randomness at dinner that followed really helped to lighten up my weekend.

I know Drake is going to be helping you guys out next weekend… but I'd be interested as helping out as well if you guys need/want.  Maybe part as handler… but if you don't need that… a Photographer?  I'll bring something better then my pocket camera (either my SLR or Micro 4/3rds)

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#9127 Quote
    Yarrick said:

I'll have photos posted up soon; I had a blast helping you guys out… and the randomness at dinner that followed really helped to lighten up my weekend.

I know Drake is going to be helping you guys out next weekend… but I'd be interested as helping out as well if you guys need/want.  Maybe part as handler… but if you don't need that… a Photographer?  I'll bring something better then my pocket camera (either my SLR or Micro 4/3rds)

If you want to come out as a photographer that would be fine, like all of these weekends for this event it has been a play it by ear kind of situation, but if you want to help out as a handler that would be fine also, glad we could help lighten up your weekend at least.  🙂 I am hoping the weather will be better than this last saturday had been.  🙂 

#9133 Quote
    Yeah wanted to come out for the event but UGH was sick saturday didn't really get out of bed until 5 PM.  Glad people were out there having fun 🙂

Member of Minnesota Furs a 501c3 Non Profit, former Convention Chairman for Furry Migration, volunteer, and always doings lots of other stuff.

Feel free to ask questions because I'm here for you!
    Kurst "YipYap" Hyperyote

#9135 Quote
    Kurst Hyperyote said:

Yeah wanted to come out for the event but UGH was sick saturday didn't really get out of bed until 5 PM.  Glad people were out there having fun 🙂

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, I know you had said you wanted to come out and help.  Hope you are feeling better now and maybe the next time we plan an event out this way you will be able to attend.  🙂 

#9141 Quote
    Shadow has a question for all of the members that have attended the petco fundraiser event if it would be ok for her to post one of the pictures from the event for the “Petco Picture of the week” this would be only viewable to Petco Employees throughout the company, district ,warehouses and so on.

Thanks very much!  🙂 

#9142 Quote
    Unico said:

Shadow has a question for all of the members that have attended the petco fundraiser event if it would be ok for her to post one of the pictures from the event for the “Petco Picture of the week” this would be only viewable to Petco Employees throughout the company, district ,warehouses and so on.

Thanks very much!  🙂 

that's fine

#9143 Quote
    That's ok with me!  Which picture? 😀
    #9154 Quote
    Unico said:

Thanks very much!  🙂 

That's fine with me ^_^

#9160 Quote
    Unico said:

Thanks very much!  🙂 

I'm fine with this.

#9161 Quote
    go for it
    #9178 Quote
    Hope to see you guys at Petco tomorrow! =D
    #9179 Quote
    Im dragging arturo along. If he doesnt fit in Drakes car, then Ill see about following in mine =3

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#9183 Quote
    Ok, the weather looks much better than last week and hopefully everyone who signed up to come today to Petco for the final day of the fundraiser (Happy Zombie Fundraiser Day for pets since we all supposedly died last night) So we shall have to see if we can top our numbers from last week or if we come in at still a good cash amount. 🙂 

Looking forward to seeing everyone there today and if you want to bring Christmas style music to be played for the 5 hour shift we plan to do go ahead, we have a new CD player for this event so hopefully it will work better than her one we have been using the past 3 times.  🙂 But be mindful that some songs might be skipped Example “Gangum Style” Being one of the songs that will not be played.

#9193 Quote
    A bit thanks goes out to everyone who helped out with the Petco Tree of hope fundraiser, thanks to us the store raised an additional $294 for the tree of hope in addition to whatever they got for donations in store, they couldn't have done this w/o us, I was so glad not to be suiting alone out there for those 4 days and having so much fun with all of you, thanks once again.  🙂 

Will have to see if they want us back again next year as they were quite surprised with how much we got in donations, especially since the last saturday (12-22-2012) we raised $160, if they have us back next year maybe we will be able to pull in even more for them, but it isn't possible w/o all of you.  🙂  Hope you all had fun out there, see you at the next event!  🙂 

*Turns eyes to calendar and starts thinking what to do to get things planned for the fur invasion of Ren Fest in 2013* 

#9197 Quote
    Unico said:

A bit thanks goes out to everyone who helped out with the Petco Tree of hope fundraiser, thanks to us the store raised an additional $294 for the tree of hope in addition to whatever they got for donations in store, they couldn't have done this w/o us, I was so glad not to be suiting alone out there for those 4 days and having so much fun with all of you, thanks once again.  🙂 

Will have to see if they want us back again next year as they were quite surprised with how much we got in donations, especially since the last saturday (12-22-2012) we raised $160, if they have us back next year maybe we will be able to pull in even more for them, but it isn't possible w/o all of you.  🙂  Hope you all had fun out there, see you at the next event!  🙂 

*Turns eyes to calendar and starts thinking what to do to get things planned for the fur invasion of Ren Fest in 2013* 

lol…A bit thanks 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.