Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Holiday Party

Home Forums Events MNFurs Holiday Party

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    I have a short extension cord (6 feet) and a long one (probably 30 feet). I also could bring two power strips if needed.

Probably not even close to all that is needed but it is at least a start.

#18034 Quote
    Kiguel, go ahead and bring both extension calbes and one of your power strips as I have one already.

Thanks buddy!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#19526 Quote
    Hello everyone, here are some small updates…

The rules for the Holiday Party are now up and can be viewed by clicking the link in my first post.

I am currently working on a schedule for the party as well…That will be up the start of December.

Please feel to ask questions if any arise.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#19531 Quote
    May I ask that you at least generate a PDF or convert it to HTML. =)  As viewing .doc is painful via a web browser for majority of us.
    #19537 Quote

Mouring wrote:
    May I ask that you at least generate a PDF or convert it to HTML. =) As viewing .doc is painful via a web browser for majority of us.

Converted!  =)

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#19649 Quote
    Alright, next quick conversation piece I want to share…

I am getting no responses on a Christmas tree and I do not want to inconvenience someone to bring one…I know some of you said you have the smaller Christmas trees or as I like to call them, Charlie Brown trees.  Would some of you be willing to bring those with?

This next idea Kels brought up and I kind of like it…I am thinking of maybe doing a large green cutout of a Christmas tree, taping it to a wall in our room, and then everyone draw on it.  How does this sound?  =)

Thoughts anyone?

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#19651 Quote
    I like the drawing Idea. and for those of us who can’t draw we could always sign our name and it could be a keepsake like thing. Also I don’t mind bringing down my christmas tree. if you want one. Its one of those fake trees but its one of those 4ft ones.
    #19656 Quote

Rina Nightshade wrote:
    Also I don’t mind bringing down my christmas tree. if you want one. Its one of those fake trees but its one of those 4ft ones.

That would be wonderful Rina and thank you!  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#20884 Quote
    Okay, next update on the Christmas tree situation…

I am going to get a big tree ( 6 or 7′) somewhere so we can have the activity of decorating it…I promised in the initial post for the party I will have one and I will in the end.  =)

For those that still want to bring their Charlie Brown Christmas trees, you are more than willing to still do so…It will help bring out the holiday spirit more.

So this is now final and no more disorganization from the business fox.  XP

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#20890 Quote
    Kilani(dunno if i spelt her name right) and I are planning on bringing pies o,o

#20897 Quote
    Darn, doubt I’ll be able to make this =/
    #20902 Quote
    Rina – Sounds good

LoneWolf – That’s too bad, hopefully something changes and you can

UPDATES:

– Rules are up in the main post

– Schedule is up in the main post

+ OTHER SMALL EDITS

REMINDER:

for food items, please post what you are bringing so I can keep track…With this event starting at 5:00, many will expect to have dinner.

Please ask questions if any arise!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#20903 Quote
    i’m gonna be bringing a big bowl of fruit salad.

I used

the whole page

for this!

#20916 Quote
    Norm – Noted, thank you!

UPDATES:

– Fursuit changing

– Reminders section

– Misc small edits

On the details in the first page post…

All of the information posted is now final and I will not be making anymore changes to it.  Please remember to review everything from the event details, to the rules, and to the schedule…Once again, let me know if any questions come up.

I look forward to see everyone there and once again, please post what food items you are bringing.  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#20922 Quote
    I am hoping to make it. The problem is getting there and possibly a ride back.  I am still deciding what to bring food wise for if I do go.

One other thing. Will there be outlets in the room we are using? If there is would you like me to try and bring a power strip if I go?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.