Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Holiday Party

Home Forums Events MNFurs Holiday Party

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Little_Rascle wrote:
    Will there be outlets in the room we are using? If there is would you like me to try and bring a power strip if I go?

Yes, the more the merrier.

Thanks Rascle!

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#20935 Quote
    I’ll definitely be there! Are you looking for more dinner-y type foods or desserts at this point?

I’ve got two couches at my place, so if anyone needs a place to crash please let me know. I live 5-10 minutes west of the GPS Center so it wouldn’t be a long drive.

#20937 Quote

Amrin wrote:
    Are you looking for more dinner-y type foods or desserts at this point?

Definite yes…Thus far the items I know of that are coming in are dessert-type items.  A main food item (entree) would be appreciated…Examples of this include hot dish item or something that can be in a crock pot.  We have no kitchen in our room so we cannot cook anything.

Thanks Amrin!

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#20950 Quote
    Question for everyone…

Does anyone have any extra Christmas ornaments laying around?  If so, would some of you want to bring them along to the Holiday Party?  They will be part of the Christmas tree decorating activity.  =)

Thanks in advance!

UPDATES:

– Holiday photoshoot

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#20958 Quote
    One last bigger update…

An idea for a holiday photoshoot was presented to me…Was iffy about it at first, but I think this would be a fun activity for suiters (non-suiters too if wanting to join in).

The Holiday Photoshoot activity is a GO so I have updated the Activities area in my initial post and posted an updated schedule.  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#20982 Quote
    If you have not bought a tree, I can donate ours as I’m unlikely to get it set up when I normally do and I’m worried cat may destroy it.  So you have 1 Christmas tree AND LED lights to go with.  I’m sorry to say I can NOT include ornaments as some are rare and most very fragile.
    #20985 Quote
    I actually have one now so the tree is covered…Picked one up on Black Friday.

Thanks Flip!

I could still use some tree ornaments so if others want to bring some along for the party, that will be much appreciated.  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#20991 Quote
    Drake I’m looking to freeing up my schedule for Friday, I can head down early if you need help transferring or picking up last minute items?
    #20996 Quote
    Twisted – Help is always appreciated, so you are more than welcome to stop up prior to the party…Can definitely use extra hands setting things up in our room.  As far as last minute items, I think I have everything at this point…I am looking for another small set of tree ornaments so if you have any, bring them along.  =)

Alright everyone…The Holiday Party is around the corner, I hope everyone is getting excited.  Below is a list of final reminders, please review them and let me know if any questions arise…One thing I want to bring up too below as well.

A couple of people messaged me on Skype with inquiries about alcohol…As a reminder, alcohol is NOT allowed.  This is an event for ALL AGES in the community.  If alcohol is seen at any time during this event, actions will be taken!

FINAL REMINDERS:

– Please remember to post what you food items you are bringing.  This helps with awareness not only for myself, but for others as it is good to know what is coming in

– Please remember to post what beverage items you are bringing.

– Our room has no kitchen and only a single pizza oven.  Please bring in crock pots and any other accessories for food items

– The restrooms require a key card that will be on me.  Please find me if you need to use the restroom and return it to me

– For those bringing in presents for the gift exchange, please remember to let Arashiin know as he is in charge of this activity

– Please remember to review the rules –>  https://www.dropbox.com/s/tiqnmj7tsyrg6d5/Rules.pdf

– Please remember to review the schedule –>  https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2gelvm6pw8ljd7/Schedule.pdf

– SEE EVERYONE THERE FRIDAY –

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#20997 Quote
    I’ll absolutely be there. 🙂 Not sure on if i’ll be able to bring food or not so i won’t promise anything at the moment. XD
    #20998 Quote

Zaos wrote:
    I’ll absolutely be there. :) Not sure on if i’ll be able to bring food or not so i won’t promise anything at the moment. XD

Rock on and no problem…It’s not a requirement, but encouraged.  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#20999 Quote
    Well, things changed. I should be there. Can’t wait.
    #21001 Quote
    I got lots of M&Ms and Pretzels courtesy of MFF giving away all their food at the end =3 So im gonna bring those to share! I also have almonds I would be willing to bring.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by Zest.
    #21005 Quote
    Lone Wolf – Awesome, see you there!

Zest – Sounds good, thanks for posting what you are bringing

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#21026 Quote
    Does anyone have a crockpot they’d be willing to bring? I would love to make chili, but I don’t have anything to keep it warm in.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.