Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Midwinter Party [OLD THREAD]

Home Forums Events MNFurs Midwinter Party [OLD THREAD]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    As long as it's on the weekend It works for me Drake, can't wait to see what your planning.
    #9180 Quote
    Saturday would probably be the est day of the week for anyone. As for game suggestions, this may be redundant or already implied, but fursuit games would probably be a good one. Things like limbo, musical chairs, beach ball volleyball, and there’s a few ‘racing’ ones that tend to be suit friendly and so on. As for beong the same day as the meet I wouldn’t see that as a problem. There have been things held instead of the meet in times past. Plus: it’s New Years!
    #9181 Quote
    Very good ideas Zen.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#9268 Quote
    This is now being pushed to February and will be more of a winter gathering.

No date yet, no plans yet, no etc…..

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#9275 Quote
    Drake M. said:

This is now being pushed to February and will be more of a winter gathering.

No date yet, no plans yet, no etc…..

~ Drake M.

Sounds good and also sounds like nothing to worry about.  *laughs*  Since nothing else is in place for it other than the month it will happen.

#9280 Quote
    drake if your not cerfull its going to be spring before this happens. just kiding, cant whate to see what comes out of this so take your time and do it right.
    #9283 Quote
    LegoFox said:

drake if your not cerfull its going to be spring before this happens. just kiding, cant whate to see what comes out of this so take your time and do it right.

This is all a learning process by nature.  Those who wish to learn eventually figure it out :)!

#9290 Quote
    Lego – With me being sick and slowly recovering I have been rather unmotivated…That and busy with holiday stuff.  It will be February for sure.

Flip – Yes, eventually I will figure it out, don't worry !

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#9294 Quote
    Drake M. said:

Lego – With me being sick and slowly recovering I have been rather unmotivated…That and busy with holiday stuff.  It will be February for sure.

Flip – Yes, eventually I will figure it out, don't worry !

Psh you're not sick anymore…let's be honest 😀 heh

#9418 Quote
    – 2013 MNFurs Midwinter Party –

THERE IS NOW A NEW THREAD WITH IRONED OUT DETAILS –> https://www.mnfurs.org/forums/annoucements/mnfurs-midwinter-party/#p6509

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#9426 Quote
    I should make it barring any unforseen events.
    #9427 Quote
    Should be a good time. I shall be there ^^ 
    #9428 Quote
    I'll be there, with a PS3, instruments and the TV.
    #9429 Quote
    Ill say Im coming because its very likely Ill be able to make it, but I make /no/ promises cause gas is expensive and stuffs

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#9432 Quote
    Sikeananer said:

Ill say Im coming because its very likely Ill be able to make it, but I make /no/ promises cause gas is expensive and stuffs

Awesome, I hope you do make it out as I know you are in ND.

Keep the RSVP's coming !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.