Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Petco Fundraiser

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions Petco Fundraiser

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Now everybody be extra silly so I can get some good pics!  😉

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#21327 Quote
    Ok Drake thanks for the heads up about Nauta.

Saltypuppy, Sorry for the late response, I am sure Kelsier got hold of you but sure you can come out and help at Petco.  🙂

#21328 Quote
    Is it too late to sign up? I guess I’ll find out when i get there, lol.

I used

the whole page

for this!

#21336 Quote
    Working on doing touch-ups with pics from yesterday.  They will slowly be popping up on my Flickr.

Again, to access my Flickr, click the icon for it underneath my avatar on the forums.  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#21340 Quote
    Thanks once again to everyone who came out and helped make the petco fundraiser a success once again this year, total we raised around $600 in donations for the 2 adoption groups!  🙂  We pulled in about $349 on the last day alone.  🙂

I will see when the next one is and see who all might be interested in coming out to have some fun once again, once more, thanks everyone!  🙂

#21341 Quote
    Thanks again to you and Shadow for hosting this!

It’s always a blast doing this and rewarding as it’s for a great cause.  =)

Excited for the next round later this season!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.