Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs Spring Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – MNFurs Spring Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

The temperatures are warming up and we all want to be doing activities outside…Well you are in luck.  Please join me and Ringer for a Spring fursuit romp at the end of this month.  We have decided to go back to a fun and familiar place and that is Mill Ruins Park.  Save the date, get your fuzzy game on, and come and join us.  🙂

On another note…In the past we have met in a public parking garage towards the top level.  I will have this in all of the event details so please ask questions if need be.

On a last side note…Dinner plans will be made once we are done with the romp.  There are a couple of good places in walking distance from the parking garage or we can drive elsewhere.

All of the details are below!

WHAT:  Spring Fursuit Romp

WHERE:  Mill Ruins Park

WHEN:  Sunday, March 29, 2015

MEETING SPOT:  Riverfront Parking Ramp – LEVEL 4, southeast corner

MEETING SPOT ADDRESS:  212 9th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415

MEETING SPOT SCREENSHOT:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/uc98fzabnmumd6u/map.jpg?dl=0

TIME FRAME:  2:00 – 4:00

PARKING RAMP COST:  $6.00

WHO:  You because you are a furry =p

WHY:  Fursuiting, shenanigans, socializing, photography, etc…

RSVP?:  Not necessary, but you can post here if attending

WHO IS COMING (T = TENTATIVE):  Drake, Ringer, Norm, Lego Fox, Rebel Pup, Aika, Spooky, Salt, Syvennia (T), Kiguel (T), Miko +1, Renton Whitetail (T), Androclese Lynkos, Mute Batters + 1, Yarrick, Lailadie, Josh Buchholz (T), J. Wolfe, Nauta + 1, Zeezy, Crygus, Ski Sharp, Toasted Fox

We hope to see many of you there for some good old fun!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#29722 Quote
    Yes! I suppose I should fix my feet, huh.
    #29728 Quote

Yes! I suppose I should fix my feet, huh.

Walking on good feet is better versus not so good.  XP

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#29731 Quote
    OH YAY. I can go to something! Detour ends that night (like 5) but we’ll probably ditch early to come meet with you guys. If there are any other furs that would want a ride from Detour over to the ramp we’ve got room for ~3 including the awkward middle seat. We can split the parking cost, ha.
    #29746 Quote
    Partials are welcome i assume? ^_^ as in ears and tail lol
    #29756 Quote
    Put me down as tentative as i will have to get off work that day. Otherwise that is 3 days after my B-day! 🙂

#29757 Quote

Partials are welcome i assume? ^_^ as in ears and tail lol

Yes, partials are welcome.  Are you able to come out?  🙂

Put me down as tentative

Sounds good!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#29759 Quote
    I am not sure yet, do we need to RVSP??
    #29760 Quote
    I’m in
    #29762 Quote

I am not sure yet, do we need to RVSP??

Nope, you do not need to RSVP.  I just like to know who is coming is all.  I will mark you as tentative for now and wait ’till I hear a final word from you.  🙂

I’m in

Awesome!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#29774 Quote
    Mark me as tentative. I’ll pencil it in my calendar.
    #29783 Quote

Mark me as tentative.

You got it, boss!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#29801 Quote
    I am hoping to attend with my husband!  I just purchased a partial blue fox which will hopefully arrive on time :3. That would make this event my first fur outing! Yay!
    #29802 Quote

I am hoping to attend with my husband! I just purchased a partial blue fox which will hopefully arrive on time :3. That would make this event my first fur outing! Yay!

I look forward to seeing you two show up and if you do, you will have lots of fun.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#29816 Quote
    Sounds like fun Drake. Can’t wait to meet everybody!

-Clese

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.