Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs Spring Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – MNFurs Spring Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author

I just think that you, Ringer, and Kellic have a conspiracy going to make sure I am out of town when cool fun events are happening ;)
    Hope everyone has an awesome time at the romp!

Oh no guys, he’s onto us! Everybody act natural! *whistles suspiciously*

#29958 Quote

I will try to be there depends on how i fell after work

Sounds good, Josh.  I will mark you down as tentative.

I just think that you, Ringer, and Kellic have a conspiracy going to make sure I am out of town when cool fun events are happening ;)

*Tries to look innocent, but I am a fox*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#29966 Quote
    Well…might show up, gonna be back for Saturday night… might stay and show up to this.
    #29967 Quote

might show up, gonna be back for Saturday night… might stay and show up to this.

Cool, see you then!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#30012 Quote
    – WEATHER UPDATE –

Here is a small weather update and don’t worry, the romp is still a go…As of right now, this can change of course, they are calling for AM showers and then clearing later.  Also saying it will be very windy which is fine.  I will keep everyone updated as the next couple of days progress.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30017 Quote
    I am possibly going to bring a friend along ^^
    #30024 Quote

I am possibly going to bring a friend along

Awesome, thanks for letting me know!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30037 Quote
    I’m in
    #30040 Quote

I’m in

Rock on!  *Tail air guitar*

Also, after mingling at Caribou, there are some more coming out too…Yay!  *More tail air guitar*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30041 Quote
    – FINAL UPDATES –

Hello everyone…As you all know, tomorrow afternoon is the Mill Ruins Fursuit romp.  I have looked at the weather again and there is going to be rain in the morning hours and then partly cloudy in the afternoon.  It is going to be windy tomorrow (25-35mph winds) so please dress warm…For suiters this will not be an issue.

Please review my initial post on the first page of this thread so everyone knows where to meet.  🙂

Dinner plans for after the romp will be discussed some before, during, or after the romp.

Lastly, here is who is coming out that I know of –> Drake, Ringer, Norm, Lego Fox, Rebel Pup, Aika, Spooky, Salt, Syvennia (T), Kiguel (T), Miko +1, Renton Whitetail (T), Androclese Lynkos, Mute Batters + 1, Yarrick, Lailadie, Josh Buchholz (T), J. Wolfe, Nauta + 1, Zeezy, Crygus, Ski Sharp, Toasted Fox

See you all there!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30044 Quote
    – NEXT WEATHER UPDATE –

Looks like there is a small system moving through the start of the afternoon, but tapering off quickly.  Everything is still a go so see everyone this afternoon!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30049 Quote
    Maaaan, now we’re going to get all muddy ;-; I just got the mud out of my suit from the LAST park adventure I had XD
    #30051 Quote
    – LAST MINUTE DISCUSSION TIME –

The weather is going to supposedly clear up by this afternoon…Want to still all meet up and see how it goes?

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30053 Quote
    Yes! I suppose there isn’t an indoor fur friendly alternative?
    #30054 Quote

Yes! I suppose there isn’t an indoor fur friendly alternative?

We do have one lined up that we are going to try if Mill Ruins is still too wet.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.