Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs Spring Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – MNFurs Spring Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Hmm, do not know this person, but nice photo.

I looked through the 490 photos I took last night and many made me smile and chuckle.  I hope to get to the post-processing and uploading of my photos tomorrow night at the latest as I need to get some other photos out of the way first.

Keep your eyes open on my FA and Flickr as you will them soon…Oh!  I do have one up on my FA already.  =p

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#30150 Quote
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Crescent.

#30163 Quote

Well done guys! Good job representing what furry is all about! Apparently you made some fans. XD <iframe id=”twitter-widget-0″ class=”twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered” style=”border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: #eeeeee #dddddd #bbbbbb; -moz-border-top-colors: none; -moz-border-right-colors: none; -moz-border-bottom-colors: none; -moz-border-left-colors: none; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; display: block; position: static; visibility: visible; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); width: 500px;” title=”Embedded Tweet” width=”300″ height=”212″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”></iframe><script src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” async=”” charset=”utf-8″></script>I’m looking forward to seeing the pictures! =)

I can guess which kid that was. xD (and looking at the other photos she’s tweeted, I’m right) He followed Skye and me halfway back to my car to say goodbye, haha.

There was also a Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206266861695674&set=a.1761464001620.98153.1389665896&type=1) that’s been making the rounds in case someone hasn’t seen it yet. They think it’s an annual thing, I was really tempted to add the guy and correct him. xD

#30166 Quote
    It’s still always fun to be universally recognized like this and good messages are passed around.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#30297 Quote

They think it’s an annual thing, I was really tempted to add the guy and correct him. xD

I think it kind of is at this point 😉

#30298 Quote

I think it kind of is at this point ;)

I happily agree with this!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.