Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Seeking Volunteers for Detour Room Party (Hosted by MNFurs)

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics Anime Detour 2014 Seeking Volunteers for Detour Room Party (Hosted by MNFurs)

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    I might be able to bring a fan.
    #22704 Quote
    I have 5 gallon buckets

I have 1 good box fan and 1 not so good box fan.

I also have a high insulation(7 day) cooler if it’s needed.

For hours. I’ll be arriving Friday and can work from 8am to 11pm. I’ll be there till Monday.

Would a crockpot or coffie maker work for heating water?

I also am the king of extention cords and power strips since my place runs on them since the fire.

Edit: I also have a powerful 24 inch shop fan

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by grumble.
    #22806 Quote
    Are we just having beverages for the room party or will there be snacks, for example baked goods,as well? If so do you need any?
    #22839 Quote
    I may also be able to help Thursday.
    #22849 Quote

I have 5 gallon buckets
    I have 1 good box fan and 1 not so good box fan.

I also have a high insulation(7 day) cooler if it’s needed.

For hours. I’ll be arriving Friday and can work from 8am to 11pm. I’ll be there till Monday.

Would a crockpot or coffie maker work for heating water?

I also am the king of extention cords and power strips since my place runs on them since the fire.

Edit: I also have a powerful 24 inch shop fan

I think shop fan is overkill.
    Crock pot i do not believe is necessary.
    What type of coffee maker is it? we have electric kettle and larger 2 gallon spigot style so we are looking fairly good here. but having hot water available is usually a plus.
    2 extension cords and 3 power strips should be perfect and awesome!
    3 5 gallon buckets will be great!

I had not thought about having cooler for storing milk/cream…..bring it if you have the room. This may be my accidental oversight and we may need this.

Thank you again Grumble!

#22850 Quote

Are we just having beverages for the room party or will there be snacks, for example baked goods,as well? If so do you need any?

Snacks were initially not part of plan as this tends to be more overhead than drinks like coffee. However, i do intend to at some point in weekend to show people how to make “minions”. blue icing, eyes, and black icing goggles on Twinkies. Simple and modestly cheap to make a custom piece of food art which is all about projecting personality onto inanimate object: the definition of anthropomorphism.

#22865 Quote
    If you still need help let me know, I’m available both Friday and Saturday to do pretty much anything.
    #22878 Quote
    I you can, stop by Thursday night 6pm-9pm or Friday 3pm-6pm. Not only help with set up, but this is where we will be refining and doing final assignments for “shifts” throughout weekend.
    #22882 Quote
    I don’t have a large coffee maker, I was just asking if it would be something that would be useful to ask for.

Power strips and extension cords.check

3 five gallon buckets. I’ll pick up one more new one.

I’ll see if the cooler is in storage and bring it if there is room

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.